Re: v2v dynamic system

nathanvbasko wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:11 pm ...work in progress: Upcoming updates

─ I will be putting in an option (via button) to turn-ON & OFF the LWM for both v2v & TDZ MomenTicks.
─ If LWM is turned ON, there will be an option to choose the TF data (volume-tick) just like what you have with Volume Profile. This will be able to handle the data or price difference between bars base on current TFs (more often at lower timeframe or instrument/pair specific).
─ And the MTF option stays the same ; )─

MomenTicks is a Linear (velocity * price) / Weighted (volume or tick data * velocity) Momentum (LWM)
No luck for the Laguerre this update ? :)

Daim2574 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:00 pm
No luck for the Laguerre this update ? :)
I had a quick look at it last Friday... It was not at par with the TDZ.... that flatness is sort of hindsight only and it is because of lack plotting the data due to static overbought and oversold levels... Thus, it produces a lot of false signals in real-time. 

"This style of investing follows a very simple form of logic: only enter the market when an oscillator has moved far above or below traditional trading levels. However, these indicator driven systems, lack the ability to evolve with the market because they use fixed buy and sell zones. " ─ by Leo Zamansky Phd. and David Stendahl
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Daim2574
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:21 pm

I had a quick look at it last Friday... It was not at par with the TDZ.... that flatness is sort of hindsight only and it is because of lack plotting the data due to static overbought and oversold levels... Thus, it produces a lot of false signals in real-time. 

"This style of investing follows a very simple form of logic: only enter the market when an oscillator has moved far above or below traditional trading levels. However, these indicator driven systems, lack the ability to evolve with the market because they use fixed buy and sell zones. " ─ by Leo Zamansky Phd. and David Stendahl
Thanks for taking the time to look into this and for the clarification :clap:

This one...

Based on the original Ehler's Laguerre of RSI versus the New TDZ MomenTicks (beta) ─ RSI Laguerre using LWM.

As shown below, with TDZ levels, you'll see the progress instead of flatness from the original Laguerre of RSI... While compared to the original Laguerre or any variation of such, the changes are sudden.
Attachments
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:05 am This one...

Based on the original Ehler's Laguerre of RSI versus the New TDZ MomenTicks (beta) ─ RSI Laguerre using LWM.

As shown below, with TDZ levels, you'll see the progress instead of flatness from the original Laguerre of RSI... While compared to the original Laguerre or any variation of such, the changes are sudden.
Wow... you didn’t give up man .... this is wonderful :clap: :clap: :clap:

v2v dynamic trading system

MomenTicks is a Linear (velocity * price) / Weighted (volume or tick data * velocity) Momentum (LWM)

Fused the Laguerre of RSI with TDZ MomenTicks

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Daim2574, Mundu19

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:29 am v2v dynamic trading system

Fused the Laguerre of RSI with TDZ MomenTicks

tdz_laguerre_of_rsi.png

tdz_laguerre_of_rsi_.png

v2v_dynamic_system.zip
Thanks a lot nathanvbasko for taking this addition into consideration.... we totally appreciate your excellent support... one question so I could get my head around this Laguerre’s new look, could you please elaborate on why it came to look more like a TDI or regular RSI vs the regular output as an oscillator between 0 and 1 ?.... thanks again :clap:

Daim2574 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:23 am
Thanks a lot nathanvbasko for taking this addition into consideration.... we totally appreciate your excellent support... one question so I could get my head around this Laguerre’s new look, could you please elaborate on why it came to look more like a TDI or regular RSI vs the regular output as an oscillator between 0 and 1 ?.... thanks again :clap:
How:
─ TDI has fixed levels
─ TDI is RSI based indicator... Thus, Laguerre is like a shoe that fits with TDZ MomenTicks.
─ TDI variations or hybrids have been fused with other algorithms that turned the original TDI looks obsolete.
─ Due to various updates and features, I came up with the TDZ
─ Now, with dynamic levels, it became totally different on how it operates or used and even how it looks.
─ With dynamicZone.dll (If not mistaken, this was made by mladen) file to achieve those dynamic levels
─ Then thanks mladen, this TDZ (Dz_TDI_PolyChormatic_Momentum) was born out of dynamic zones polychromatic momentum shared code posted here: viewtopic.php?p=1295352313#p1295352313 by mladen. He based on the idea of dynamic levels by Leo Zamansky Phd. and David Stendahl (attached pdf) ─ And then, mrtools made a new one that added more features as of late (the latest TDI that uses dynamicZone.dll file) >>>viewtopic.php?p=1295398603#p1295398603 ─ you can actually compare this TDI variation and TDZ and you may find that the two may look the same (in RSX mode).
─ The existing code (laguerre of rsi) made by David W. Thomas was based on John Ehler's Laguerre Filter to avoid the noise of RSI. However, I find that filter flattens on underlying trends and with a sudden change of direction. I applied DSMA (by John Ehler ─ TASC magazine 2019) and Jurik MA smoothing filters with LWM algorithm.