Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

pacois wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:55 am

Try it, this I managed to change.
Hi,

I have been wondering if it is possible to add to this indicator mtf capabilities. For example, having an H1 chart and be able to have printed the Candle Patterns from an H4 chart.

Thank you,
Like the quote attributed to Bohr says, “It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.”

Ogee wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:41 am
I've tried most of the those listed here and my current favourite is the Mathtrader 7, there is an newer version (2019) here from the one posted earlier. It's an EA for the experts folder, load onto a M1 chart, choose Gap or Rail to Rail setting and auto opens a M3 chart that you can then apply any template to.
It cannot make box size if its not integers. for example its 2.5 pips or something.
These users thanked the author shaileshm for the post:
optionhk
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

pipsquirrel wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:38 am hi mrtools
kindly can you add vlines in your previous version
dynamic zone - ehlers fisher transform smoothed (mtf + alerts) (within the posted one)
i needs vlines when comparing and adjusting with other indicators across the chart
i compared with your recent upgraded version with same values,the previous is slightly more fast and smooth,also with many display options
if possible one more display option,change colors on zero cross (the range bound zero line,white doted one shown in picture) not the dz center line,because it removes some false tiny signals
greetings
Could you please share this indicator indicator on the chart bottom?.... thanks

shaileshm wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:58 pm

It cannot make box size if its not integers. for example its 2.5 pips or something.
Yeah it can, I've had 3.5 tick/pip charts up. My broker uses only 1 decimal place for some charts and 2 for others, when just one then changing the default input from 100 to 35 equates to 3.5 tick/pip bricks. You can play around with the input on the M1 chart and the offline chart will respond instantly without any problem.