Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

ionone wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:07 am there is none. even on MT5
you need MT5 to download the ticks and do a chart from them
i got a good indi but it creates the renko bars on top of the usual chart, so you cannot apply indis to it
There are many. For example in this thread.
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8472263

I asked it here so that someone might suggest the best one instead of me trying out on a dozen of them before deciding.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

shaileshm wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:12 am

There are many. For example in this thread.
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8472263

I asked it here so that someone might suggest the best one instead of me trying out on a dozen of them before deciding.
I've tried most of the those listed here and my current favourite is the Mathtrader 7, there is an newer version (2019) here from the one posted earlier. It's an EA for the experts folder, load onto a M1 chart, choose Gap or Rail to Rail setting and auto opens a M3 chart that you can then apply any template to.

hi mrtools
kindly can you add vlines in your previous version
dynamic zone - ehlers fisher transform smoothed (mtf + alerts) (within the posted one)
i needs vlines when comparing and adjusting with other indicators across the chart
i compared with your recent upgraded version with same values,the previous is slightly more fast and smooth,also with many display options
if possible one more display option,change colors on zero cross (the range bound zero line,white doted one shown in picture) not the dz center line,because it removes some false tiny signals
greetings

pipsquirrel wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:38 am hi mrtools
kindly can you add vlines in your previous version
dynamic zone - ehlers fisher transform smoothed (mtf + alerts) (within the posted one)
i needs vlines when comparing and adjusting with other indicators across the chart
i compared with your recent upgraded version with same values,the previous is slightly more fast and smooth,also with many display options
if possible one more display option,change colors on zero cross (the range bound zero line,white doted one shown in picture) not the dz center line,because it removes some false tiny signals
greetings
Can't find the source code for that one.