Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

g-Beta-2 snapshot (testing next week)
You can type into the input boxes the LotSize & PipLoss (set to zero for none) figures or set them by default in the indy input menu.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 7):
fadhayemustafa, Narkarn, aviator4200, mario_lima, traderokey, thomdel, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

fadhayemustafa wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:09 am Dear Xard

is it possible to make MURREY MATH numbers above the candles
also my info panel dont show up completely i dont know why? they are ok on HSI and currencies but doesnt work on the WS30
It looks different on different brokers, Xard will not make a version that works on all brokers.
This is a small matter that has no meaning

XARD: That's my fault, like I said before I can't code for shit plus I don't know how to code the prefix for the different symbols.
If I come across the code on another indy then I can probably cut and paste it but so far I have not seen it.
These users thanked the author stond for the post:
fadhayemustafa

xard777 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:16 am g-Beta-2 snapshot (testing next week)
You can type into the input boxes the LotSize & PipLoss (set to zero for none) figures or set them by default in the indy input menu.
Xard777
Thanks Xard. It is looking very good!!!

I noticed that "!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-MAv10-g" indicator in g-Beta-1 doesn't have the option to edit T1MAper and S1MAper. Could you please bring back those options in g-Beta-2? It's very helpful especially if I'm looking at other timeframes. Thanks.

XARD: The new MA-g version uses multiple timeframes and changing the original setting will have a knock on effect with the other timeframes so I have deliberately removed it from the input menu.

stond wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:18 am

It looks different on different brokers, Xard will not make a version that works on all brokers.
This is a small matter that has no meaning

XARD: That's my fault, like I said before I can't code for shit plus I don't know how to code the prefix for the different symbols.
If I come across the code on another indy then I can probably cut and paste it but so far I have not seen it.
iam sorry thank you so much for the work you are doing it was just i thought anyway thanks again

xard777 wrote: g-Beta-2 update
Still working away on it.
Xard777
Hai XARD bro...u r doing awesome work......waiting for new updation system bro......may i know what is the name of the indicator which u r using for support and resistance
(blue and yellow line).....

And one more doubt Bro.. As per rules u r saying M30 timeframe see the trend and M5 time frame take trade if the trend matches... But my doubt is this is repainting indicator after confirming in M30 time frame if goes against the trend means it will move the signal also in M30 timeframe.. In this case if we trade with M5 time frame means.. How to avoid those false signals Bro?

Always u r ultimate bro

Thank you so much for all the hard work Xard, it means a lot.
Since I started trading I was always looking to catch tops and bottoms because I thought it was the best way to make money. What I've realized and learned with your system was very different, I learned that I was doing it wrong. Yes, sometimes I would catch a very profitable trade but most of times my SL were filled.
With your system in last 2 weeks I had 14 winning trades and just 3 SL filled.
My trading style is now totally different thanks to you my friend. I just kept 2 indicators that helps me read the charts, the rest is all on you.
My advice to all that follow Xard system is:
When you see a red square don't jump to trade it because it can continue to move up for a long time, wait for price to come down and it will draw a dot, then wait for the 2nd dot and then enter the trade just when color changes. Simple as that with no stress.
Xard, If you allow me the indiscretion, is it possible to add a trailing stop loss to the options that you made?

Regards
Mario
These users thanked the author mario_lima for the post:
Mundu19