Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

normannasty wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:40 pm Based on the rules. I eneterd to the trade after the candle goes pink and background goes pink also.
Then few candles later the price went up. It was approx 30 minutes after london open.
The RED SQUARE was there where the yellow square is on the picture.
How can I avoid this kind of situations?
After a red square, you must wait for backward movement and then new impulse that leaves a red dot to enter shorts.

Greetings!

for28 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:02 pm I tried to summarize XARDS new v10 trading system rules. All credits and thanks go to the creator of this great system.
Kindly leave a reply, if all is correct, so we can support us to understand all...
thx for taking a time to do this................. really appreciate this good deed :thumbup:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

normannasty wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:40 pm Based on the rules. I eneterd to the trade after the candle goes pink and background goes pink also after the red square (the red square was there when the yellow square is now.
Then few candles later the price went up. It was approx 30 minutes after london open.
The RED SQUARE was there where the yellow square is on the picture.
How can I avoid this kind of situations?
I'm n ot trying to lecture you, but you can't if you want to trade the square. The Semafor is a zig zag indicator that moves with the price to new highs and lows. It does not mean anything as long as we are not at a significant supply/demand level. So either you wait (as suggested below) and trade retracements or take a risk which ALWAYS SHOULD BE LIMITIED WITH A STOPLOSS. In your case slightly above the square. Key to successful trading is managing your funds. ok? Not every trade goes in our favour, not matter what we do. Xards system is pretty good for pointing in the right direction.

Hi Everyone,
I tidied up the thread today (removed last 30 pages)
All the best
Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

:clap:
chris006 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:50 am Thanks for all your hard work XARD!

Would you (or anybody else) have a similar volatility study for indices or commodities?

XARD: I do not have a similar list of market movers for indices or commodities but it is fairly easy to great. Just load up each index or commodity and take note of the ADR value in the top right info panel then list them in descending order of Greatest ADR. Should take you about hour of your R & D time.
PS If you do make a list then please publish your results for the rest of us - thanks.
These users thanked the author Prado for the post:
Jedidiah

xard777 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:34 pm Hi Everyone,
I tidied up the thread today (removed last 30 pages)
All the best
Xard777
its not a forum worth visting or staying on if everything gets deleted.

You will find me elsewhere.

all the best

XARD: I won't be looking for you elsewhere Francis, but your more than welcome to d/l anything that I post in the future. Happy Trading and I hope you make tons of Pips and get to relocate to Australia. All the best Dan.