Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:57 am

What would determine bullish/bearish?
My understanding is that as the Laguerre value travels above 20 (some people set this threshold to 15) then this should mark the start of a bullish move... as the Laguerre reaches and stays above 80 or 85 then that indicates a strong bullish continuation till it starts to travels below 80/85 then the opposite could be said for a bearish move.... I think the modification they made is to make the Laguerre value less sensitive to noise and price fluctuation and more representative of the overall price direction or trend continuation. This gives it that smoothed look and less lagging following of the price.

I hope I made some clarification and I apologize for any confusion as I am no expert like you dear mrtools :) .... Please feel free to add your expert spin on the Laguerre RSI so it would give this great output for mt4..... mtf will even help further confirming the price moves as well..... thanks a million for your great help :thumbup:

Daim2574 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:20 am

My understanding is that as the Laguerre value travels above 20 (some people set this threshold to 15) then this should mark the start of a bullish move... as the Laguerre reaches and stays above 80 or 85 then that indicates a strong bullish continuation till it starts to travels below 80/85 then the opposite could be said for a bearish move.... I think the modification they made is to make the Laguerre value less sensitive to noise and price fluctuation and more representative of the overall price direction or trend continuation. This gives it that smoothed look and less lagging following of the price.

I hope I made some clarification and I apologize for any confusion as I am no expert like you dear mrtools :) .... Please feel free to add your expert spin on the Laguerre RSI so it would give this great output for mt4..... mtf will even help further confirming the price moves as well..... thanks a million for your great help :thumbup:
Just a gentle reminder dear mrtools to take a look at this request.... many thanks

mrtools wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:28 am

Have you checked the forum, we have some laguerre indicators here with zones and such.
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I have checked all Laguerre related indicators but unfortunately they don’t produce that stable and smooth output following the price.... do you think it can be done in mt4 as the picture shows under Ninja Trader 8 ?... thanks