Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

System from Russian forum.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
Mundu19, stond, Chickenspicy

Ha, funny. I arrived at something like this quite a long time ago when playing with the MA Ribbon, HAMA and a 100 MA. Used it yesterday and today (added 4 semafor and Xard's ZZ) to trade HK and DAX for 700++ pips. Just to show that many roads lead to Rome. To trade safely you always need to identify SD levels. Even if you scalp
the 1 M. The ones on the chart have been there as far back as Jesus :D . Without those it's just guessing, not trading.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
Holmes27, Mundu19

RplusT wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:58 pm Ha, funny. I arrived at something like this quite a long time ago when playing with the MA Ribbon, HAMA and a 100 MA. Used it yesterday and today (added 4 semafor and Xard's ZZ) to trade HK and DAX for 700++ pips. Just to show that many roads lead to Rome. To trade safely you always need to identify SD levels. Even if you scalp
the 1 M. The ones on the chart have been there as far back as Jesus :D . Without those it's just guessing, not trading.

MA Ribbon.JPG
As far back as Jesus! :lmao:

Any chance you could share your template? like the look of that and nice trading by the way.

By far the most sophisticated trading system.........just kidding...... :D

The reason I post this:
It never stops to amaze me, that while we are looking for the most sophisticated indicators and trading systems, we could easily make money with just a simple MA (9 on the chart). Traded this holy grail for an hour++ today even on 1m with confidence. Shutting down for the weekend. NFP today.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
vvFish