Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

hi pacois,
right now i am scalping M1 and M5 using Highest High and Lowest Low on IQ Option and i am kind of adept in plotting SR on the spot and the HH and LL makes it easier for me. i tried using your indicator to replicate it but could not find the right settings (#signals-Arrows_alert) removed the arrows and retained the channels.
Attachments
fractals inside fractals

pacois wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:09 amTry!!
Hello Pacois

I really like this indicator together with your 'Signals_Alert_Arrow_Display' indicator.

However, when the 'Signals Cross Dashboard' is on a chart, it seems to cause MT4 to delete objects from the chart if the chart's time-frame is changed, or if MT4 is closed and reopened; would you be able to please fix this issue Pacois?

I hope that you can help.....

Kind regards

Holmes 27

Holmes27 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:04 am

Hello Pacois

I really like this indicator together with your 'Signals_Alert_Arrow_Display' indicator.

However, when the 'Signals Cross Dashboard' is on a chart, it seems to cause MT4 to delete objects from the chart if the chart's time-frame is changed, or if MT4 is closed and reopened; would you be able to please fix this issue Pacois?

I hope that you can help.....

Kind regards

Holmes 27
Try!!
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Holmes27

here is a fractal channel indi that can improve/give confidence to your manual plotting of support and resistance lines. remember it is a zone! if however you see that it is respected then it might just be the actual line of SR. practice is the key!!
pic 4 very important: your plotted line should be respected by price remember that (how you will know this? price should react to the line, see wicks)
fractals inside fractals