Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Daim2574 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:31 am Dear mrtools....

the Force indicator (the default one under mt4)... it is so spikey.... could you please add a smoothing to it and make it mtf as well.... I do like its zero crossing and I hope that this could be enhanced to be less lagging and more reliable (less false crosses) if possible (like the other zero or no lag oscillators)...

Thanks a lot for this great help
Made a t3 version. My understanding is the metatrader version is not a true ehlers version, this version should be except it's using t3.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
Jimmy, Daim2574, Antonio, pipsquirrel, society, alexm, Jedidiah

rijay wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:21 pm

hello, Mrtools

i was wondering if it is possible to have version of macd tape ( macd line and macd signal line color filled) that is displayed on main price chart instead of separate window , and with MTF mode for mt4.

i will appreciate if you can guide me to one such version, or attached separate window macd can be made to display on main chart with colored filled tape with mtf mode as in image. i do not know whether it is possible or not, you are the best person to decide.

thanks.
Not sure how to do an on chart version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
rijay

trade3925 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:36 pm

Thank you! This isn't what I meant by histo though. I did a poor job of explaining. I apologize for that.
I attached a screenshot of the kind of histo that I would like. I used halftrend as an example.
Thanks!

histo.png
For some reason not able to switch between slope option and zero cross option using that type of histogram.

mrtools wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:24 am

Not sure how to do an on chart version.

thank you for reply,

i searched a bit more,

this one attached is what i found, but it does not match with macd tape perfectly, tried different settings but none is matching perfectly

may be it needs your touch of excellence to display macd tape on chart in mtf mode. thought of posting it up if it helps.

there are so many settings on it, do not need that much settings, just need color filled tape of macd in mtf mode, of standard macd.

i hope this attached one is not decompiled one. i do not know, as i do not know coding.

thanks again.
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
vvFish

rijay wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:25 pm

thank you for reply,

i searched a bit more,

this one attached is what i found, but it does not match with macd tape perfectly, tried different settings but none is matching perfectly

may be it needs your touch of excellence to display macd tape on chart in mtf mode. thought of posting it up if it helps.

there are so many settings on it, do not need that much settings, just need color filled tape of macd in mtf mode, of standard macd.

i hope this attached one is not decompiled one. i do not know, as i do not know coding.

thanks again.
Just realized that our ma ribbon is like a macd except doesn't have the increasing/decreasing. Will work on it tomorrow when I get a chance.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
rijay

rijay wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:25 pm

thank you for reply,

i searched a bit more,

thanks again.
;)
Attachments
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."