Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

trade3925 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:36 pm

Thank you! This isn't what I meant by histo though. I did a poor job of explaining. I apologize for that.
I attached a screenshot of the kind of histo that I would like. I used halftrend as an example.
Thanks!
Link removed. Please make the effort to attach and upload the picture to your post. If you don't know how to, please see this guide: How do I attach/upload images or indicators to Forex Station?
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
trade3925
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

trade3925 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:50 pm
Whoops. I edited my post.
Thanks man :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:08 am

Sorry not understanding.

hello, Mrtools

i was wondering if it is possible to have version of macd tape ( macd line and macd signal line color filled) that is displayed on main price chart instead of separate window , and with MTF mode for mt4.

i will appreciate if you can guide me to one such version, or attached separate window macd can be made to display on main chart with colored filled tape with mtf mode as in image. i do not know whether it is possible or not, you are the best person to decide.

thanks.
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
TEAMTRADER

Dear mrtools....

the Force indicator (the default one under mt4)... it is so spikey.... could you please add a smoothing to it and make it mtf as well.... I do like its zero crossing and I hope that this could be enhanced to be less lagging and more reliable (less false crosses) if possible (like the other zero or no lag oscillators)...

Thanks a lot for this great help