Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Amunra5 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:50 pm pacois,

any chance you can make the arrows on utrend (blue) and adx (yellow) cross?
or it is quite difficult coz two indis in one?
viewtopic.php?p=1295403379#p1295403379
Hi, when you overlap indicators of different values and calculation, the results obtained are different, I recommend you to overlap indicators with similar or equal value scales.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Amunra5

pacois wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:56 am
Hello, it is a combination of code based on the Envelopes indicator, High - low of the price. The arrow is activated at the adjustable level of 85 and 1 pips opening candle. I think it's useful for determining a direction of price strength, that's what I've noticed since I created the code. Thanks.
Hello again Pacois

Would you mind posting the actual Envelopes indicator that you refer to.....I don't seem to be able to locate an Envelopes indicator that has an adjustable level setting (re the 85 level)?

Many thanks Pacois

Holmes27

Holmes27 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:53 pm

Hello again Pacois

Would you mind posting the actual Envelopes indicator that you refer to.....I don't seem to be able to locate an Envelopes indicator that has an adjustable level setting (re the 85 level)?

Many thanks Pacois

Holmes27
Hi, here is the indicator used.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Holmes27

pacois,
would you be able to add alert/arrows to this indi? (cross of di+ and di-)
before i asked you for the same request. however, that adx indi is not smoothed out.
this one is. hoping you can do the same edit for this.

adx 5 on M1 seems pretty accurate

pic3: the adx cross obviously happens somewhere near or at middle bollinger band 10, 1.9
fractals inside fractals