Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

pacois wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:10 pmTry!!
Hello Pacois

Re: #signals-alert -Arrows_display.ex4

This seems a really good indicator for scalping; are you able to disclose what it is based on? I'll understand if you prefer to not disclose that.

I've tried it on a simulator and the disappearing arrows that Sal refers to only seems to happen with an open bar, there doesn't seem to be any repainting once a bar has closed. Thanks very much Pacois for making this indicator available.

Kind regards

Holmes27

Holmes27 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:11 am

Hello Pacois

Re: #signals-alert -Arrows_display.ex4

This seems a really good indicator for scalping; are you able to disclose what it is based on? I'll understand if you prefer to not disclose that.

I've tried it on a simulator and the disappearing arrows that Sal refers to only seems to happen with an open bar, there doesn't seem to be any repainting once a bar has closed. Thanks very much Pacois for making this indicator available.

Kind regards

Holmes27
Hello, it is a combination of code based on the Envelopes indicator, High - low of the price. The arrow is activated at the adjustable level of 85 and 1 pips opening candle. I think it's useful for determining a direction of price strength, that's what I've noticed since I created the code. Thanks.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Holmes27

pacois wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:56 am
Hello, it is a combination of code based on the Envelopes indicator, High - low of the price. The arrow is activated at the adjustable level of 85 and 1 pips opening candle. I think it's useful for determining a direction of price strength, that's what I've noticed since I created the code. Thanks.
Thanks very much Pacois for describing that.

Holmes27