Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

I found this one in mql4. It works the same way. and from the video, I don't think it repaints. I have this along with the HA-OHLC. You can either use blue as an exit or no red for a sell exit/no green for a buy exit. It works pretty much how I wanted the APB bars to work.
These users thanked the author ^eagle^ for the post (total 2):
RobertPoznan, SijjiN

nathanvbasko wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:45 pm

Heres the latest version of Heiken Ashi ─ APB variation

Key updates:
─ Removed consolidation wicks color change to focus only on bullish & bearish wicks color change... and more importantly on this APB bars below. Besides, one can easily identify a consolidation or contraction phase using this tool. Hence, one sort of redundancy out of the equation.
HA_bar.jpg
─ HA Average Price line:  Smoothed ( Both avg price line & PAC channels have combined filters used, such as DSMA, HMA non-lag variation, TEMA ),
─ added MTF switch button, and
─ HA bars automatic body width adjustment (zoom in/out) without waiting for a tick data

HA_APB.ex4
Excellent but the scale fix turns off each time we open a new window. Couldn't is stay permanently on?

vasp wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:52 am

I've searched the web for information about iSadukey and found very little. I would appreciate if somebody could kindly share some info about how this indi works.
Thank you.
All I know is it is using 2 digital filters using weighted+price open for 1 and the other is weighted price + close, if weighted + open is greater than weighted + close then bullish and opposite for bearish. Think it'sa good possibility the digital readings were produced by the digital filter generator, after that don't know much else about it.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
vasp

mrtools wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:13 am

All I know is it is using 2 digital filters using weighted+price open for 1 and the other is weighted price + close, if weighted + open is greater than weighted + close then bullish and opposite for bearish. Think it'sa good possibility the digital readings were produced by the digital filter generator, after that don't know much else about it.
thank you very much