Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM PART 2

This is the latest publication of paid materials that appear online for free.
Here the principle was simple - received free of charge, gave away for free.
Further, such materials will be sent by mailing in a separate file “Free laid out materials”.
Thank you for restricting the content of Yashvi Suvarna and PumbaPLS

Also, materials from Russian-language sites: paid and free, will not be freely available.
Further, such materials will be sent by mailing in a separate file "Russian-language forex"
Thank you for restricting the content of Yashvi Suvarna and PumbaPLS
MILLIONTRADE.png
MILLIONTRADE.rar
(47.22 KiB) Downloaded 529 times
PROFFI2020.png
PROFFI2020.rar
(43.4 KiB) Downloaded 426 times

I attended an online seminar. I liked it. I believed it. We convinced.
I take for the group. The cost of the seller is indicated on the screen.
From the mailing list will be excluded all who doused.

The trading system allows you to QUICKLY and ERRORLESSLY determine the trend change! This means that you will be able to fix and increase your profit on time, reduce losses, and also quickly change your work strategy depending on the current market condition.
The trading system is very easy to learn. Allows scalping, as well as trading in the medium and long-term. An experienced trader can combine the system with his own achievements and improve their trading results by 350-400% and higher.
Absolutely all indicators of the system are NOT redrawn and give early signals to enter and exit the transaction.
Duration of video lessons: 8 - 12 minutes.
Advantages of the system:
Using the system and the block of indicators in your trading, you can increase the number of profitable transactions by 3-5 times, and increase profitability by 7-10 times!
Absolutely all signals are never redrawn, so a system is not a “tester grail”, but a system whose signals can be used immediately when they appear.
Using the system, you can trade in any market and any instrument, be it currencies, stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies or something else.
Screen and name do not provide
The indicators are replicated and are not tied to the account.
1.png

amdudus wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:42 am
I attended an online seminar. I liked it. I believed it. We convinced.
I take for the group. The cost of the seller is indicated on the screen.
From the mailing list will be excluded all who doused.

The trading system allows you to QUICKLY and ERRORLESSLY determine the trend change! This means that you will be able to fix and increase your profit on time, reduce losses, and also quickly change your work strategy depending on the current market condition.
The trading system is very easy to learn. Allows scalping, as well as trading in the medium and long-term. An experienced trader can combine the system with his own achievements and improve their trading results by 350-400% and higher.
Absolutely all indicators of the system are NOT redrawn and give early signals to enter and exit the transaction.
Duration of video lessons: 8 - 12 minutes.
Advantages of the system:
Using the system and the block of indicators in your trading, you can increase the number of profitable transactions by 3-5 times, and increase profitability by 7-10 times!
Absolutely all signals are never redrawn, so a system is not a “tester grail”, but a system whose signals can be used immediately when they appear.
Using the system, you can trade in any market and any instrument, be it currencies, stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies or something else.
Screen and name do not provide
The indicators are replicated and are not tied to the account.
Thanks amdudus.... did you send this system in a mail yet to paid members?.... Unfortunately, I am not receiving those lately!..., thanks for your hard work

Yashvi Suvarna wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:07 pm
friend4you wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:06 pm

Lol, that's just a part. You don't use indicators, but post many. It would be better, if you show us ALL which courses, pdfs or knowledge made you profitable.

You really want Amdudus to stop helping and just posting rarely like other profitable traders, who were posting much on fs before many egoistic newbies came that did not read older posts? Ok, continue giving spam bots your mail addresses here even after Amdudus and me pointed out not to post them weeks ago.
I am telling that don't make business on rejected indicators, his 99% of indicators are repainting, even i was a member of his Paid group but waste of time, useless, If he is sharing these lagging indicators for free most welcome, we no need tons of indicators on chart, Now i am using only 3 Indicators and im happy trader, We are just downloading and storing in our hard disc its non sense, we should apply that strategy in our Trading practice.
Anyway Good luck
Hi Yashvi Suvarna, Please do share with us your 3 indicators so that we don't waste our time on testing those rejected indicators.
thanks

Thanks amdudus.... did you send this system in a mail yet to paid members?.... Unfortunately, I am not receiving those lately!..., thanks for your hard work
[/quote]
I will notify you separately. It will be in the coming days. Wait. Once said, it means I’ll do it. I want this to go along with other interesting materials.

Daim2574 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:16 am
amdudus wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:07 am
Great... but where did the accurate reversal no repaint indicator go?
The oscillator simply no longer needed. The pattern that was discovered recently gives a stable statistical result so far.
I look through these patterns as a result of a weekly analysis of the currency pairs indicated on the screen. This became the basis of the strategy, which, after its completion, will be in the newsletters for the group. Please do not confuse it with the TRADE SYSTEM.
  The application of some principles of the strategy, for example, gave a good result when working on the FBS broker bonus account on MT5 without any indicators at all. The bonus account is complicated. You won’t always place orders in that place and in the amount you want. But each of you can do it. Therefore, I chose it. Below is the result in 10 days. It can be displayed on myfxbook without any problems.
2,.png
1.png

amdudus wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:33 am
Daim2574 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:16 am

The oscillator simply no longer needed. The pattern that was discovered recently gives a stable statistical result so far.
I look through these patterns as a result of a weekly analysis of the currency pairs indicated on the screen. This became the basis of the strategy, which, after its completion, will be in the newsletters for the group. Please do not confuse it with the TRADE SYSTEM.
  The application of some principles of the strategy, for example, gave a good result when working on the FBS broker bonus account on MT5 without any indicators at all. The bonus account is complicated. You won’t always place orders in that place and in the amount you want. But each of you can do it. Therefore, I chose it. Below is the result in 10 days. It can be displayed on myfxbook without any problems.
Looks promising....looking forward to the release of that system soon :)

1. Similar Topics

1. 1238 Replies
    2. Bandit Flash Forex Trading System

0 Replies 1467 Views

by MayaxatL, Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:24 pm in Trading Systems

0 Replies

Return to “Express Coding & Commercial Services”