NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:03 am
kam44 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:45 pm

Sorry. Here is the .mq4 file.
Added the ma.
Hi,

I like this indicator a great deal. I have one question, does this repaints when the settings are to mft option? Let's say I have a chart with H1 and set the indicator to display the signals from H4, the signals displayed from the higher time frame of the H1 chart will repaint?

I have verified that it doesn't repaint the signals when the indicator is set to the same time frame as the chart period.

Could you please confirm the mtf nrp?

Thank you,
Like the quote attributed to Bohr says, “It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.”

LikeRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:14 am
moltobello wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:38 am
Hi

I would like to show one of the best Mt4 indicator which does need some modification it can be a very useful tool for everybody in the trading.
The indicator is called "WellXama" it is a NON Repaint indicator. I would like to use in MTF mode. Somebody can help to create an MTF indicator from this?WellxAMA.PNG

wellxAMA.ex4
This is the same except has all our price options and added mtf.
Thank you very much-Amazing!

squalouco wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:15 pm
mrtools wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:03 am

Added the ma.
Hi,

I like this indicator a great deal. I have one question, does this repaints when the settings are to mft option? Let's say I have a chart with H1 and set the indicator to display the signals from H4, the signals displayed from the higher time frame of the H1 chart will repaint?

I have verified that it doesn't repaint the signals when the indicator is set to the same time frame as the chart period.

Could you please confirm the mtf nrp?

Thank you,
Hi.
It doesnt repaint,but in MTF mode is possible change of direction until the higher candle is closed. In your case is possible change in H1 timeframe until it closes H4....
after close H4 the signal remains unchanged...NRP

kgovender wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:07 pm
Dear Mr Tools,

Please could you add alerts to the attached indicator that i found here on Forex Station?

Many thanks and kind regards,

Kris
That ma cross indicator repaints, there are quite a few non repainting versions here with alerts in the forum, try searching either for ma cross or averages cross.

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

189 Replies 35073 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

189 Replies
    2. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 1361 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”