Re: MURREY MATH lines

sizabici wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:53 am
XAUUSD M5
Hi,

Can I know which indicator you are using that is ploting 68% and 32% lines? I tried drop levels but that is not giving me those lines. Can you please help?

sizabici wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:52 am
EURJPY M5
this both trades were fine and we were expected somehow that the market to opening with a gap (and that is why on EUR/JPY we had placed a sell stop order) but that came with a huge spread as well and this is why some TPs levels although hit trades were not closed. A variable spread can be vital in situations like this
spred.png
spred2.png

sizabici wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:16 pm
sizabici wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:52 am
EURJPY M5
this both trades were fine and we were expected somehow that the market to opening with a gap (and that is why on EUR/JPY we had placed a sell stop order) but that came with a huge spread as well and this is why some TPs levels although hit trades were not closed. A variable spread can be vital in situations like this
If you don't mind, please share the news calendar and risk indicators located in the bottom of the chart.
Thank you.

sizabici wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:00 pm
USDCHF M5
Hi,

Would it be possible for you to share the easy order indicator on your chart?

Thank you,
Like the quote attributed to Bohr says, “It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.”

1. Similar Topics

1. Gann's 45 Degree geometric FX math system

2 Replies 833 Views

by Deez, Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:34 am in Trading Systems

2 Replies
    2. Lines on the chart

0 Replies 972 Views

by offi, Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:18 am in Coding Help

0 Replies

Return to “Trading Journals”