Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

squalouco wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:15 pm

Hi,

I like this indicator a great deal. I have one question, does this repaints when the settings are to mft option? Let's say I have a chart with H1 and set the indicator to display the signals from H4, the signals displayed from the higher time frame of the H1 chart will repaint?

I have verified that it doesn't repaint the signals when the indicator is set to the same time frame as the chart period.

Could you please confirm the mtf nrp?

Thank you,
Hi.
It doesnt repaint,but in MTF mode is possible change of direction until the higher candle is closed. In your case is possible change in H1 timeframe until it closes H4....
after close H4 the signal remains unchanged...NRP

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

kvak wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:35 pm
Hi.
It doesnt repaint,but in MTF mode is possible change of direction until the higher candle is closed. In your case is possible change in H1 timeframe until it closes H4....
after close H4 the signal remains unchanged...NRP
Hi,
Thank you for the explanation, it would be possible to add the option to the indicator to the arrow to only print on the H1 when the candle of the H4 (mtf) is complete?
Like the quote attributed to Bohr says, “It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.”