Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Chrisstoff wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:56 am

NanoTraderAnalyzer.ex4 keeps calling HeatMapModokiV1.ex4 indicator. When there is no HeatMapModokiV1.ex4 in the indicator folder, then there are 70+ MByte error message in the Expert log in a day. In the absence of NanoTraderAnalyzer source code, I cannot stop this behavior. If I put HeatMapModokiV1 in the Indicator folder then its image appears in the middle of the chart - quite disturbing.
Does anybody have a solution for this, i.e. NanoTraderAnalyzer's source code?
HeatMapModokiV1 object in the middle of chart.png
Hi,
I`m not having any problems just working fine,I take a look over weekend to find source code.
In the meantime i`ve got something you maybe interested...

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:03 am

Added the ma.
Hi,

I like this indicator a great deal. I have one question, does this repaints when the settings are to mft option? Let's say I have a chart with H1 and set the indicator to display the signals from H4, the signals displayed from the higher time frame of the H1 chart will repaint?

I have verified that it doesn't repaint the signals when the indicator is set to the same time frame as the chart period.

Could you please confirm the mtf nrp?

Thank you,
Like the quote attributed to Bohr says, “It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.”