Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Daim2574 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:18 pm

Hello mrtools.... I wanted to ask if you have an indicator that is “stochastic of stochastic “... so it uses the data of the first stochastic as an input to the second stochastic?... under mt4 you could manually do it making the second stochastic use the data of the previous indicator stochastic as shown below. I noticed that when the difference between both lines is zero (they are totally on top of each other the price is going through a breakout or a strong burst.... as a supplementary indicator, can we plot the difference between both lines and maybe trigger an alert when lines are on top of each other for two or three candle (just to avoid regular crossings and confirm move momentum)?... direction of the trade could be based on the slope of the coincidental lines I think .... what do you think?
Hi, waiting for MrTolls, try this.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

markw118 wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:45 pm Hi All,

I'm here also to help not just to take))
I`ve got something i found a couple weeks ago and results are incredible.Nano trader analyzer(NTA) is now integral part of my system.I would share this indicator with you and help your trading makes very profitable if isn`t.Very powerful and accurate.Works on any symbol any TF. Also attached nano trader signal(NTS) indicator comes with it i think the one i use works better(more accurate) but NTS helping a lot to get better market view and is a fantastic confirmation indicator .Those two suppose to be a complete trading system where to take trade both dots need to be the same colour.Enjoy...
PS
Let me know if you like it))
NanoTraderAnalyzer.ex4 keeps calling HeatMapModokiV1.ex4 indicator. When there is no HeatMapModokiV1.ex4 in the indicator folder, then there are 70+ MByte error message in the Expert log in a day. In the absence of NanoTraderAnalyzer source code, I cannot stop this behavior. If I put HeatMapModokiV1 in the Indicator folder then its image appears in the middle of the chart - quite disturbing.
Does anybody have a solution for this, i.e. NanoTraderAnalyzer's source code?