Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

moltobello wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:38 am Hi

I would like to show one of the best Mt4 indicator which does need some modification it can be a very useful tool for everybody in the trading.
The indicator is called "WellXama" it is a NON Repaint indicator. I would like to use in MTF mode. Somebody can help to create an MTF indicator from this?WellxAMA.PNG

wellxAMA.ex4
This is the same except has all our price options and added mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
heispark, bmwaddicted, moltobello, pipsquirrel, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:53 am

Thanks and it's no bother. Had tested the on chart version with an EA and even though was not getting an error with manually using the indicator, with the EA was getting an array out of range error, so had fixed the error and the histo version is with the no EA error code, and this version I am posting now should work on an EA without the error.

PS: Histogram version can be found here.
Hello mrtools.... I wanted to ask if you have an indicator that is “stochastic of stochastic “... so it uses the data of the first stochastic as an input to the second stochastic?... under mt4 you could manually do it making the second stochastic use the data of the previous indicator stochastic as shown below. I noticed that when the difference between both lines is zero (they are totally on top of each other the price is going through a breakout or a strong burst.... as a supplementary indicator, can we plot the difference between both lines and maybe trigger an alert when lines are on top of each other for two or three candle (just to avoid regular crossings and confirm move momentum)?... direction of the trade could be based on the slope of the coincidental lines I think .... what do you think?
Attachments