Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Here is an example this afternoon with the clear dow:

A greeting!

XARD: This is nice example of what I have been talking about.
Re the DOW, we already know the direction it will take during the first couple of hours of the Opening Bell.
We have a Pink Semafor Circle meaning that we have our 2nd Dot on our 30 min so now the Trend is going to go DOWN from our continuation off the Top Red Box.
So we would trade from the cross of the trend line down to the green dot then WAIT and take another trade off the next Red dot which should go all the way down to the next Semafor Lime Box (or another green dot will appear in which case we simply wash, rinse, repeat i.e. take the next red dot SELL ).
captura.jpg

Thanks for all your hard work XARD!

Would you (or anybody else) have a similar volatility study for indices or commodities?
xard777 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:59 am
Senior Rob wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:35 am

Thank you XARD, whatever you did fixed the problem and we are "all systems go". This is the rocket fuel - my only problem now is that I am putting it into a Toyota Camry (currencies) instead of a Ferrari (indices)!
Hi Senior Rob,

OK, So you are stuck with Currencies, no problem...
First, let's take a look at the enclosed chart of Currencies.
It ranges from least moving all the way down to the best moving currencies.
We want to concentrate our game on the best moving ones, the so called volatile ones, that is where the big Pip$ are...
GBPNZD... ADR 187
GBPAUD... ADR 202
GBPCAD... ADR 131
GBPJPY... ADR 114

Personally, I like GBPNZD & GBPAUD (Geppy was my fav years ago when it moved +250 Pips p/day).
Checkout these Bad Boys today... +133 Pip$ & +125 Pip$ (not bad if I say so myself)
Just remember to keep a close eye on the ADR (on the right info Panel on your chart) and you can see which currencies are the market movers.
Even trading Currencies is not rocket science and it can be soooo much fun winning all those Pip$ day in and day out :-)
Xard777
Most Volatile Currency Pairs 2020 Forex.png

Based on the rules. I eneterd to the trade after the candle goes pink and background goes pink also after the red square (the red square was there when the yellow square is now.
Then few candles later the price went up. It was approx 30 minutes after london open.
The RED SQUARE was there where the yellow square is on the picture.
How can I avoid this kind of situations?
Képernyőfotó 2020-02-12 - 9.35.04.png

normannasty wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:40 pm
Based on the rules. I eneterd to the trade after the candle goes pink and background goes pink also.
Then few candles later the price went up. It was approx 30 minutes after london open.
After a red square, you must wait for backward movement and then new impulse that leaves a red dot to enter shorts.

Greetings!

INFERNO wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:10 pm
normannasty wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:40 pm
Based on the rules. I eneterd to the trade after the candle goes pink and background goes pink also.
After a red square, you must wait for backward movement and then new impulse that leaves a red dot to enter shorts.

Greetings!
Yes. I think I need to wait more.

for28 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:02 pm
I tried to summarize XARDS new v10 trading system rules. All credits and thanks go to the creator of this great system.
Kindly leave a reply, if all is correct, so we can support us to understand all...
thx for taking a time to do this................. really appreciate this good deed :thumbup:

1. Similar Topics

1. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

259 Replies 20010 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

259 Replies
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

19 Replies 10139 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

19 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”