Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

navlem wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:30 am

Yes the squares you see is the box Xard is referring to.

Red square means you should look for a downtrend, green box means you should be looking for an uptrend. The box will show up on the 5 min chart but it's created based on the 30 min chart.
But all the squares are red, all of them! None is green even in big uptrends. That's why I am confused.
I took a picture so you can understand my doubt
Attachments

MagnifyRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Here is an example this afternoon with the clear dow:

A greeting!

XARD: This is nice example of what I have been talking about.
Re the DOW, we already know the direction it will take during the first couple of hours of the Opening Bell.
We have a Pink Semafor Circle meaning that we have our 2nd Dot on our 30 min so now the Trend is going to go DOWN from our continuation off the Top Red Box.
So we would trade from the cross of the trend line down to the green dot then WAIT and take another trade off the next Red dot which should go all the way down to the next Semafor Lime Box (or another green dot will appear in which case we simply wash, rinse, repeat i.e. take the next red dot SELL ).
Attachments
These users thanked the author INFERNO for the post (total 2):
EducatedHustle, StuartWong

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Thanks for all your hard work XARD!

Would you (or anybody else) have a similar volatility study for indices or commodities?
xard777 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:59 am

Hi Senior Rob,

OK, So you are stuck with Currencies, no problem...
First, let's take a look at the enclosed chart of Currencies.
It ranges from least moving all the way down to the best moving currencies.
We want to concentrate our game on the best moving ones, the so called volatile ones, that is where the big Pip$ are...
GBPNZD... ADR 187
GBPAUD... ADR 202
GBPCAD... ADR 131
GBPJPY... ADR 114

Personally, I like GBPNZD & GBPAUD (Geppy was my fav years ago when it moved +250 Pips p/day).
Checkout these Bad Boys today... +133 Pip$ & +125 Pip$ (not bad if I say so myself)
Just remember to keep a close eye on the ADR (on the right info Panel on your chart) and you can see which currencies are the market movers.
Even trading Currencies is not rocket science and it can be soooo much fun winning all those Pip$ day in and day out :-)
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post (total 2):
Blueman, Prado