LikeRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:03 am

Added the ma.
Hi,

Thank you for the great indicator.

I trade successfully using this indicator exclusively. I would like to know if you could please add the possibility to have a push notification option every time the arrows are printed?

Thank you,
Like the quote attributed to Bohr says, “It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.”

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

kvak wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:22 am

Hi Mrtool. I'm sorry to bother you,but I try your step ehlers histo indicator and if I compare it with onchart version, sometimes the results are not the same.
I don't know if it's a mistake on my part, could you please look at it?
Thanks and it's no bother. Had tested the on chart version with an EA and even though was not getting an error with manually using the indicator, with the EA was getting an array out of range error, so had fixed the error and the histo version is with the no EA error code, and this version I am posting now should work on an EA without the error.

PS: Histogram version can be found here.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
kvak, Jimmy, pipsquirrel, raycharles0403, Mrhaj, alexm

Hello everybody,

I would like to change the message of the email sent by the indicator attached.

Currently the email body reads:
GOLD at 23:00:00 parabolic Sar OBV trend changed to up

and the code at line 317 is:

Code: Select all

message = _Symbol+" at "+TimeToStr(TimeLocal(),TIME_SECONDS)+" parabolic Sar OBV trend changed to "+doWhat;
I would like to include some of the settings in the message, eg. the timeframe selected and the AccStep

Could you direct me, for the changed code to use on line 317?

Thanks,

kam44 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:01 am Hi, Could you please add interpolation to the MTF AllAbsoluteStrength please.

Thanks.
Once again it seems my request has been 'missed'?

Nevermind though. No harm done. :)

For those that are interested I've found that INTERPOLATION is not necessary on an indicator such as this. If you multiply the 'LENGTH' attribute you get a more accurate and smoother MTF than if adding INTERPOLATION.

eg. If viewing the LENGTH default 13 on the 1H time frame, then multiply it by 4 (therefore 52) to see it on the 4H timeframe. This nagates the need to wait for the 4H candles to close while on the 1H charts.

kam44 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:19 pm

Once again it seems my request has been 'missed'?

Nevermind though. No harm done. :)

For those that are interested I've found that INTERPOLATION is not necessary on an indicator such as this. If you multiply the 'LENGTH' attribute you get a more accurate and smoother MTF than if adding INTERPOLATION.

eg. If viewing the LENGTH default 13 on the 1H time frame, then multiply it by 4 (therefore 52) to see it on the 4H timeframe. This nagates the need to wait for the 4H candles to close while on the 1H charts.
Nothing to do with you personally but for me to add interpolation to that code would require a lot of changes maybe best to ask the original creator of that indicator.

chris006 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:06 pm Hello everybody,

I would like to change the message of the email sent by the indicator attached.

Currently the email body reads:
GOLD at 23:00:00 parabolic Sar OBV trend changed to up

and the code at line 317 is:

Code: Select all

message = _Symbol+" at "+TimeToStr(TimeLocal(),TIME_SECONDS)+" parabolic Sar OBV trend changed to "+doWhat;
I would like to include some of the settings in the message, eg. the timeframe selected and the AccStep

Could you direct me, for the changed code to use on line 317?

Thanks,
Maybe something like this.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
chris006