Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Daim2574 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:52 pm
rijay wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:28 pm

best thing is to put up your views on the system, and how much you have learned about it, and then put up your understanding of this system with images and your views,

then someone can fill the deficit of what you have not understood,

by far it is easiest system to see, which show color candle, color background, shows in writing when there is trend and shows buy and sell too, what else you need more !

you need to find out points from where prices moves the fastest, this points are the entry points !

this system will reduce the steepest learning curve for many if followed well,

thanks to xard.
I totally agree with the additional understanding each user could offer, however it is always better to have something to start with and build on, especially for new comers who would be introduced to the system. Basic set of rules will be a good starter for them... it is just my opinion.... thanks
It is actually quite basic to follow, It is all laid out by xard in his posts if you go to his profile, You do not need to read 142 pages to understand and Im sure new comers can do that. Just put in the time and effort. Xard has already done enough for this forum and is taking his precious time to teach even with a given free system. The best thing to do is at least read the posts.

markstep wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:46 pm
Daim2574 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:52 pm

I totally agree with the additional understanding each user could offer, however it is always better to have something to start with and build on, especially for new comers who would be introduced to the system. Basic set of rules will be a good starter for them... it is just my opinion.... thanks
It is actually quite basic to follow, It is all laid out by xard in his posts if you go to his profile, You do not need to read 142 pages to understand and Im sure new comers can do that. Just put in the time and effort. Xard has already done enough for this forum and is taking his precious time to teach even with a given free system. The best thing to do is at least read the posts.
I have nothing more to say to you !!!

Daim2574 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:05 pm
markstep wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:46 pm

I have nothing more to say to you !!!
I start to believe noone knows it except XARD.
I try to tell you however I'm not sure I'M right.

On the 5 min chart the Red/Lime Square is cycle Semafor change on the 30 min
The Green/Orchid Large Circle is interim white Dot on 30 min

If you see the 5 minutes chart the red and the lime square is the semaphor on the 30 minutes chart. If its appear it means that the chart reach the new high or new low point. So possible that the trend will change there will be a pullback etc.
Then the Green or Orchid bigger dot is the white dot on the 30 minutes chart. It means that earlier when this appeared on m30 we needed to change to 5 min and after the second dot we enter the trade.
Now we not need to change to 5 minutes because we are seeing everything on M5 chart.
This is my interpretation, but I1m not sure its correct. I have facing with the same issue as you there is no exact explanation.

Here is a chart showing 5 min Trading BIAS

Remember, you are trading a higher time frame (30 mins) on a 5 min chart.
We can see the 30 min Top and Bottom Cycle Semafor (Red/Lime Box)
We can see the 30 min White Dots (Pink/Green large Circle)
We can see the 5 min Red/Lime Dots
All on the one chart.
You just need to take a minute to get your head around it and see where the BIAS is at any one time during this 5 min road map.

Hope this helps
Xard777
5 min Trading BIAS.png

xard777 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:44 pm
Here is a chart showing 5 min Trading BIAS

Remember, you are trading a higher time frame (30 mins) on a 5 min chart.
We can see the 30 min Top and Bottom Cycle Semafor (Red/Lime Box)
We can see the 30 min White Dots (Pink/Green large Circle)
We can see the 5 min Red/Lime Dots
All on the one chart.
You just need to take a minute to get your head around it and see where the BIAS is at any one time during this 5 min road map.

Hope this helps
Xard777

Thank you Xard for clarifying. It's clearer now after you explained.

mikepilot89 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:06 pm
Currently short GBPAUD from second dot, will see how it plays out.

XARD: No No No... This is WRONG!

On the GBPAUD 5 min chart there is a Large Green Semafor Indicating that the 30 min chart has created a white Dot and is in a Pullback i.e. going UP.
If you are taking a SELL on the 5 min off the Red Dot you are going against the Pullback, you either have to WAIT out the Pullback for a Large Pink Semafor or you treat the Pullback as an interim BIAS and trade with it i.e. in this case UP moves - Green Semafor to red Dot, Green Dot to Red Dot and or Green Dot to Pink Semafor.
Once the Pink Semafor appears then the MAIN trend continues and you trade DOWN moves again which will be Pink Semafor to Green Dot and Red Dot to Green Dot and or Red Dot to Lime Box.
Hope this sorts out any confusion
Xard777
Yes thank you just realised what I've been doing wrong! So basically the larger green semafor indicates a white dot on the 30 minute chart which is the pullback so I would need to wait for larger pink semafor to enter the downtrend ?

mikepilot89 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:23 pm
mikepilot89 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:06 pm
Currently short GBPAUD from second dot, will see how it plays out.

XARD: No No No... This is WRONG!

On the GBPAUD 5 min chart there is a Large Green Semafor Indicating that the 30 min chart has created a white Dot and is in a Pullback i.e. going UP.
If you are taking a SELL on the 5 min off the Red Dot you are going against the Pullback, you either have to WAIT out the Pullback for a Large Pink Semafor or you treat the Pullback as an interim BIAS and trade with it i.e. in this case UP moves - Green Semafor to red Dot, Green Dot to Red Dot and or Green Dot to Pink Semafor.
Once the Pink Semafor appears then the MAIN trend continues and you trade DOWN moves again which will be Pink Semafor to Green Dot and Red Dot to Green Dot and or Red Dot to Lime Box.
Hope this sorts out any confusion
Xard777
Yes thank you just realised what I've been doing wrong! So basically the larger green semafor indicates a white dot on the 30 minute chart which is the pullback so I would need to wait for larger pink semafor to enter the downtrend ?
Yes. Otherwise you can trade on the uptrend for the time being.

1. Similar Topics

1. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

19 Replies 6957 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

19 Replies
    2. Renko Simple System

11 Replies 2845 Views

by Ogee, Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:40 am in Trading Systems

11 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”