Re: MT4 Trading Utilities, Chart Tools & Add-ons

This is the Dolly Trading Times indicator which displays trading sessions and also separator lines to help traders with keeping an eye on which trading session they are in. I couldn't find this version on our site so I'll post it here.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

LikeRe: MT4 Trading Utilities, Chart Tools & Add-ons

Tsar wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:54 pm Binary_Options_Simulated_Trading for MT4 Platform

This is a binary options simulated trading indicator on MetaTrader 4 client.

Novice traders can use to practice Trading Strategies, program interface have simplified Chinese and English.

Binary_Options_Simulated_Trading CN.jpg

Binary_Options_Simulated_Trading EN.jpg
Hi,
Can someone please add 30 second time option as well. Currently 1 minutes is lowest. Thanks in advance.

Cheers

mladen wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:00 pm

Markus,

Originally it was like that (the separate version was made later)
Here is the original (on-chart) version and some more on-chart versions (that allowed you to limit the symbols, since the first version I made was showing all the symbols from the market watch - so use the "limited" version in order to have just desired symbols buttons) - 3 separate versions on the example
Hello, would it be possible to convert this indicator into an activePanel/ea, inorder to add buttons for buy and sell, lot and magicNumber selection?

Skyold wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:16 pm hello dear FS members,

I'm looking for a utility, Indi or EA, as described in the picture.
It does not need many features.
Panel: BUY, SELL, CLOES, CLOSE ALL
Parameters: Risk Reward,% Balance, Line Color, Line Width.
For example: if I want to put buy, i draw my SL line, TP line shifts automatically (risk-forward 1: 2), lot size automatically calculates and press on the panel BUY

Thanks in advance for your contributions
You can have a look at this EA...
These users thanked the author Jagg for the post (total 4):
hannele, Skyold, Sagiv, REDntense

bilbao wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:28 amEXPERT

Hi Bilbao,

Thanks for this great trade manager. Do you have any document explaining how it is used? The reason I'm asking is that some words in the Input Setting are not written in English, so it's difficult to know the correct options to choose both for the number entries and the True/False options too. Could you please let me know what the "?????" marks mean? Some of them can be worked out while other are a bit tricky.

Just to help my understanding; please correct me if I'm wrong ----- From the screenshot in your earlier post; the EA activates breakeven when the position is 100 pips in profit and moves the SL to 5 pips above open price. Does the 50% mean that half of the position should be closed when breakeven is triggered? What does ON/SHORT mean? Is ON used to enable the Breakeven mode?

I guess for the Trailing module; the SL or TP buttons can be selected to either trail the stop loss or take profit. In that example, trailing starts when position is 150 pips in profit and SL is moved further for every additional 5 pips gain?

Can this be used to manage trades for currencies, indices and metals?

These users thanked the author traderokey for the post:
aneek229

traderokey wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:42 pm

Hi Bilbao,

Thanks for this great trade manager. Do you have any document explaining how it is used? The reason I'm asking is that some words in the Input Setting are not written in English, so it's difficult to know the correct options to choose both for the number entries and the True/False options too. Could you please let me know what the "?????" marks mean? Some of them can be worked out while other are a bit tricky.

Just to help my understanding; please correct me if I'm wrong ----- From the screenshot in your earlier post; the EA activates breakeven when the position is 100 pips in profit and moves the SL to 5 pips above open price. Does the 50% mean that half of the position should be closed when breakeven is triggered? What does ON/SHORT mean? Is ON used to enable the Breakeven mode?

I guess for the Trailing module; the SL or TP buttons can be selected to either trail the stop loss or take profit. In that example, trailing starts when position is 150 pips in profit and SL is moved further for every additional 5 pips gain?

Can this be used to manage trades for currencies, indices and metals?

Trade Manager Screenshot.PNG
Hi, see the code snap here, I have looked at these before but never worked out how they connect to your broker.
Attachments

Ogee wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:18 pm

Hi, see the code snap here, I have looked at these before but never worked out how they connect to your broker.
Thanks a lot. I can see the words are in Russian. I used Google Translate to see what they mean. It seems the values are in points instead of pips. I'll try it on a demo account to see how it works. What I don't understand yet is the difference between the "Normal" and "Short" Breakeven modes. Not sure if the closing percentage works with the Short mode only.