Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Senior Rob wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:35 am
Thank you XARD, whatever you did fixed the problem and we are "all systems go". This is the rocket fuel - my only problem now is that I am putting it into a Toyota Camry (currencies) instead of a Ferrari (indices)!
Hi Senior Rob,

OK, So you are stuck with Currencies, no problem...
First, let's take a look at the enclosed chart of Currencies.
It ranges from least moving all the way down to the best moving currencies.
We want to concentrate our game on the best moving ones, the so called volatile ones, that is where the big Pip$ are...
GBPNZD... ADR 187
GBPAUD... ADR 202
GBPCAD... ADR 131
GBPJPY... ADR 114

Personally, I like GBPNZD & GBPAUD (Geppy was my fav years ago when it moved +250 Pips p/day).
Checkout these Bad Boys today... +133 Pip$ & +125 Pip$ (not bad if I say so myself)
Just remember to keep a close eye on the ADR (on the right info Panel on your chart) and you can see which currencies are the market movers.
Even trading Currencies is not rocket science and it can be soooo much fun winning all those Pip$ day in and day out :-)
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:59 am

Hi Senior Rob,

We want to concentrate our game on the best moving ones, the so called volatile ones, that is where the big Pip$ are.
Thank you XARD! This pretty much matches my "home grown" volatility chart I have used for years - see attached. The real problem is finding the volatile GBP pair(s) that the big boys are trading on any given day - that is why I measure the London range but of course, NY big boys often have another agenda. (I am in PST time zone so only have the NY session to pillage!)

I am trying to use the PowerDash to identify the "active pair" using PFO, ADR and Bid Ratio but that doesn't always help. After trading today, Rst identified EURAUD and EURCAD as the "active pairs" which, after checking their charts, was true. Is that a better way? Can I ask what you used when you were trading currencies?

XARD: You know how I am stuck on just two indices (HK50 & DOW) well, if I was to trade Currencies I would be stuck on GBPAUD & GBPNZD as they are Pip making ATMs
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

On Line trading and Close Orders - Experts

A small problem I have is that when I add my "On Line Trading and Close Sells/Buys" Experts it screws up your Symbol Changer and stops it working. Sometimes it freezes MT4. Is there an easy fix as I really need these when I am in my "M1 Scalping Mode". Its no big deal if there is no fix as I can still do it the "old fashioned" way.
Attachments
Cheers,

Rob

Hi Senior Rob,

We want to concentrate our game on the best moving ones, the so called volatile ones, that is where the big Pip$ are...
GBPNZD... ADR 187
GBPAUD... ADR 202
GBPCAD... ADR 131
GBPJPY... ADR 114

Personally, I like GBPNZD & GBPAUD (Geppy was my fav years ago when it moved +250 Pips p/day).
Checkout these Bad Boys today... +133 Pip$ & +125 Pip$ (not bad if I say so myself)
Just remember to keep a close eye on the ADR (on the right info Panel on your chart) and you can see which currencies are the market movers.
Even trading Currencies is not rocket science and it can be soooo much fun winning all those Pip$ day in and day out :-)
Xard777
Unfortunately, NY did not continue the London trend so I was left with bread crumbs. I'm beginning to think I should have not left the UK for USA in 1982!
Attachments
Cheers,

Rob

Hi Senior Rob,

GBPNZD... ADR 187
GBPAUD... ADR 202
GBPCAD... ADR 131
GBPJPY... ADR 114

Xard777
Thanks a lot Xard for this wonderful system aiming to make trading so much fun. I would like to ask for something without people coming all over advising to read through the thread ... because I did ;) .
The issue is through the thread we get confused on how to trade this system following straight forward rules by many posts from users explaining how they trade it and you would kindly respond through answers which end up scattered here and there.

With that being said, could you or any or any of the talented members put together a list of rules for buy and sell trades (semafor boxes or circles, orange boxes, channel hit, thickline channel...etc). Then we can ask Jimmy to fix those rules with the post in which he shared this system with the community yesterday.
This way the system and its trading rules will be in one place for traders away from the different opinions exchanged through the thread.

Thanks a lot to you all :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Daim2574 for the post:
Skyold

Daim2574 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:29 pm

Thanks a lot Xard for this wonderful system aiming to make trading so much fun. I would like to ask for something without people coming all over advising to read through the thread ... because I did ;) .
The issue is through the thread we get confused on how to trade this system following straight forward rules by many posts from users explaining how they trade it and you would kindly respond through answers which end up scattered here and there.

With that being said, could you or any or any of the talented members put together a list of rules for buy and sell trades (semafor boxes or circles, orange boxes, channel hit, thickline channel...etc). Then we can ask Jimmy to fix those rules with the post in which he shared this system with the community yesterday.
This way the system and its trading rules will be in one place for traders away from the different opinions exchanged through the thread.

Thanks a lot to you all :thumbup:
Just read again and xards post, Its all in there, no need to be that lazy

markstep wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:56 pm

Just read again and xards post, Its all in there, no need to be that lazy
This is exactly the type of harassment we don’t need in this community which I have already pointed out in my post.... you have no right to be rude and call people lazy.... it is about efficiency.... even a new comer shouldn’t have to read a growing 142 pages thread to get the rules of this system especially that many of the posts are highly opinionated.... a centralized location like Jimmy’s daily posts would be more efficient to host those rules along with the system’s zip file he posted there yesterday.

If you don’t have the capability to share something positive then stay out and don’t push your negativity to others... the admins of this forum are doing tremendous free effort to this community on a daily basis and you are negotiating a few lines to be written !!!!
These users thanked the author Daim2574 for the post:
Skyold