Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

fadhayemustafa wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:50 am

As you say sweet and fast thank you so much
first trade of the DOW was Amazing
XARD: I like to WAIT for the Opening Bell on the DOW then go with the BIAS
Today the BIAS on the 5 min DOW was UP off the Interim large Green Semafor (which was the 30 min white dot Pullback)
The Orange Box clearly showed the Bottom Green dot on the 5min with a nice cross giving traders +150 Pip$ easy.
Watch for the Orchid Semafor Top on the 5 min and we will have a very nice DOWN move as the MAIN Trend continues.
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 3):
fadhayemustafa, Mundu19, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:08 am

Today the BIAS on the 5 min DOW was UP off the Interim large Green Semafor (which was the 30 min white dot Pullback)
The Orange Box clearly showed the Bottom Green dot on the 5min with a nice cross giving traders +150 Pip$ easy.
Watch for the Orchid Semafor Top on the 5 min and we will have a very nice DOWN move as the MAIN Trend continues.

thanks for releasing this version

that is the closest you can go near holy grail, greatly coded. faster to react to prices, and still keeps in trend well.

everyone appreciates your good work.
Attachments
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
StuartWong

xard777 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:08 am

So you mean for v10, even though there is a big red square box, we can trade using the circles too? Even though the green circle contradicts the big red box?

Also, do we still use M1 chart? Or it's best to trade everything from the M5 chart alone?

XARD: Yes, v10 you can trade using the circle too as they are an interim BIAS (Pulback on the 30 min) then return to the MAIN Trend after the 2nd Circle Dot.
Probably best to just use 5 Min chart but 1 min, 5 min & 15 min chart will show 30 Min Square Semafor and Circle Semafor... Let the games begin :-)
This morning both DOW & HK were in a Pullback giving trades worth +550 Pip$ between them and this afternoon at the opening Bell you could have reaped another +300 Pip$
... And that was just on the Pullback move - how much will you reap on the continued MAIN DOWN move (still to come).
These users thanked the author navlem for the post (total 3):
Narkarn, mario_lima, StuartWong

navlem wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:56 am

So you mean for v10, even though there is a big red square box, we can trade using the circles too? Even though the green circle contradicts the big red box?

Also, do we still use M1 chart? Or it's best to trade everything from the M5 chart alone?

XARD: Yes, v10 you can trade using the circle too as they are an interim BIAS (Pulback on the 30 min) then return to the MAIN Trend after the 2nd Circle Dot.
Probably best to just use 5 Min chart but 1 min, 5 min & 15 min chart will show 30 Min Square Semafor and Circle Semafor... Let the games begin :-)
This morning both DOW & HK were in a Pullback giving trades worth +550 Pip$ between them and this afternoon at the opening Bell you could have reaped another +300 Pip$
... And that was just on the Pullback move - how much will you reap on the continued MAIN DOWN move (still to come).

xard777 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:37 pm Here is the latest version (ideal for 5 min trading)

On the 5 min chart the Red/Lime Square is cycle Semafor change on the 30 min
The Green/Orchid Large Circle is interim white Dot on 30 min
All the best
Xard777
Thank you XARD, whatever you did fixed the problem and we are "all systems go". This is the rocket fuel - my only problem now is that I am putting it into a Toyota Camry (currencies) instead of a Ferrari (indices)!
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

Senior Rob wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:35 am
Thank you XARD, whatever you did fixed the problem and we are "all systems go". This is the rocket fuel - my only problem now is that I am putting it into a Toyota Camry (currencies) instead of a Ferrari (indices)!
Hi Rob. After i read your post all doubts were cast aside as so mentioned seasoned and profitable now opting for Xaard system. Insofar as Indices are concerned which are best ones as my Broker has quite a few. I have seen USA30 spike but what about USA 100/500 Nikkei and so forth?
Also a massive shout out of thanks to Xaard for this system. I tried v9 this morning but it was allover the show and wrong choices made. Now with v10 it really is an all in one on 5M chart. I even extended a trade on 30M chart and trade is still currently open and gaining pips.
Regards