NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: ADX DMI Indicators for MT4

mario_lima wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:26 am
mrtools wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:31 am

Should work but please test to make sure.
Just tested and what you did was changed the alert when ADX line cross level 20.
What I asked was alerts when DMI's cross above level 25.
If you can't change it it's fine, thank you so much for everything you do!
Mario
The level is adjustable by changing setting "Level" to your preferred setting.

mrtools wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:26 am
mario_lima wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:26 am

Just tested and what you did was changed the alert when ADX line cross level 20.
What I asked was alerts when DMI's cross above level 25.
If you can't change it it's fine, thank you so much for everything you do!
Mario
The level is adjustable by changing setting "Level" to your preferred setting.
Hello mrtools
Can I make ADX with a modified formula?
Instead of the current high low, make the delta open, higher or lower yesterday's open today

mrtools wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:54 am
marwilli wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:21 am
Hello mrtools,
can we get arrows for the cross of +DI/-DI ?
Thanks in advanced
Greetings Markus
Arrows added for +DI/-DI cross.
Hi MrTool
Could you please help me me create indicator that calculate for each H1 candle:
+DM (H1) = Sum all +DM (M1)
-DM (H1) = Sum all -DM (M1)

Thank you.

Dear Mladen and MrTools,

I ran into an issue with one of the indicators in this thread. It does not show up on the daily chart and gives a divide by zero aler. Can this be fixed? The indicator in question is in the attachment.
DMI oscillator.mq4
(11.97 KiB) Downloaded 93 times

NyalaCat wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:36 am
Dear Mladen and MrTools,

I ran into an issue with one of the indicators in this thread. It does not show up on the daily chart and gives a divide by zero aler. Can this be fixed? The indicator in question is in the attachment.
Try this one.
DMI - oscillator.mq4
(12.19 KiB) Downloaded 165 times

mrtools wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:13 am
From Mladen

Here is the oscillator version PS: still left the 4 types of smoothing method. To remind : original ADX (DMI) is calculated using SMMA (which is sometimes called "running MA" and is equal in values to what is called "Wilders EMA" which is used in original DMI), but I left the option to experiment with the other types of averages too
dmi_oscillator.png
 dmi oscillator.mq4 mladen 2016.11.20 #14190mladen:
Here is the oscillator version PS: still left the 4 types of smoothing method. To remind : original ADX (DMI) is calculated using SMMA (which is sometimes called "running MA" and is equal in values to what is called "Wilders EMA" which is used in original DMI), but I left the option to experiment with the other types of averages too Also this version :This version has an option to smooth the results of the oscillator and it has 3 choices of color chage : on levels crosson zero cross and on slope changealerts are triggered according to color change choice

dmi_oscillator__2.png
I attempted to put this indicator on my charts but the window was empty, is there a setting which I need to change, I have already enabled DLL imports

mrtools wrote:
From Mladen

Here is the oscillator version PS: still left the 4 types of smoothing method. To remind : original ADX (DMI) is calculated using SMMA (which is sometimes called "running MA" and is equal in values to what is called "Wilders EMA" which is used in original DMI), but I left the option to experiment with the other types of averages too
dmi_oscillator.png
Here is the oscillator version PS: still left the 4 types of smoothing method. To remind : original ADX (DMI) is calculated using SMMA (which is sometimes called "running MA" and is equal in values to what is called "Wilders EMA" which is used in original DMI), but I left the option to experiment with the other types of averages too Also this version :This version has an option to smooth the results of the oscillator and it has 3 choices of color chage : on levels crosson zero cross and on slope changealerts are triggered according to color change choice

dmi_oscillator__2.png
I attempted to put this indicator on my charts but the window was empty, is there a setting which I need to change, I have already enabled DLL imports

Excry wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:47 am
mrtools wrote:
From Mladen

dmi_oscillator.png

dmi_oscillator__2.png
Hi.
Try this....viewtopic.php?p=1295375576#p1295375576

1. Similar Topics

1. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

19 Replies 6202 Views

by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

19 Replies
    2. ATR indicators for MT4

4 Replies 2508 Views

by Banzai, Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:13 pm in MT4 Indicators

4 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”