Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

SpecialFX wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:20 am Hello esteemed coders!

I present to you a volatility indicator I find useful for keeping me out of ranges, based on the distance between the upper and lower bollinger bands However, in order to make use of it I have to apply an EMA to it's data (see picture). Would it be possible to add a full suite of customisable averanges to it? I'm open to any further improvements you might suggest as well!

Thanks in advance
Hi - I think this was missed, can someone take a look?

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

hi mrtools,

i know there are better indis for volatility quality such as this: viewtopic.php?p=1295402097#p1295402097
however, i like this version of mladen and was looking to get arrows on color shift but i dont have the sc. would you be so kind to look into your archives
and check if this version exists? appreciate it.
if there is none, no worries!
fractals inside fractals

Hello Mr.Tools

I have the below idea but was unable to find a working indicator for it:

1- Indicator calculates the distance between price & Kijun Sen line (this is one of Ichimoku kinko hyo lines) and calculates the average distance based on X bars
2- then it will show up as a histogram with 3 levels : 1st the value extracted in step one - 2nd 150% of the value - 3rd 200% of the value

It will be a great addition to trading tools I think

If this request needs to be commercial, kindly advise

Amunra5 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:47 pm hi mrtools,

i know there are better indis for volatility quality such as this: viewtopic.php?p=1295402097#p1295402097
however, i like this version of mladen and was looking to get arrows on color shift but i dont have the sc. would you be so kind to look into your archives
and check if this version exists? appreciate it.
if there is none, no worries!
Try this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Amunra5, SijjiN