NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Ogee wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:01 pm
pipsquirrel wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:42 am

I see far far difference,increase periods of both and see
ok, if you increase periods jmastarlight seems to jump occasionally and change position on 10 or more bars at once. I'm still waiting for the trick that justifies all the code though, is there not supposed to be an arrow or something?
arrow or any thing not of use till nrp and they are different things,no match and comparison

SpecialFX wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:20 am
Hello esteemed coders!

I present to you a volatility indicator I find useful for keeping me out of ranges, based on the distance between the upper and lower bollinger bands However, in order to make use of it I have to apply an EMA to it's data (see picture). Would it be possible to add a full suite of customisable averanges to it? I'm open to any further improvements you might suggest as well!

Thanks in advance
Hi - I think this was missed, can someone take a look?
BoDi.mq4
(6 KiB) Downloaded 169 times
Bodi snapshot.PNG

SpecialFX wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:33 am
SpecialFX wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:20 am
Hello esteemed coders!

I present to you a volatility indicator I find useful for keeping me out of ranges, based on the distance between the upper and lower bollinger bands However, in order to make use of it I have to apply an EMA to it's data (see picture). Would it be possible to add a full suite of customisable averanges to it? I'm open to any further improvements you might suggest as well!

Thanks in advance
Looks like you are able to change averages and prices.

mrtools wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:46 am
SpecialFX wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:33 am

Looks like you are able to change averages and prices.
No - the MA mode in the indicator applies to the histogram, not to the line in the picture - I have to apply them manually and I am limited to the ones that come with mt4. I was hoping you could integrate averages into it and maybe add a few different types?

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

190 Replies 35237 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

190 Replies
    2. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 1387 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”