NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

pipsquirrel wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:42 am
Ogee wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:25 am

Hi, I may be missing something here but all I can see is a slightly laggy version of absolutelynolaglwma at 50 times the amount of code. In the pic absolutely is in red and JMAStarlight is in blue.

There is a small amount of recalculating on the previous 1 or 2 bars on both indys after candle has closed but hardly noticeable.
If you are seeing something different can you post a pic.
I see far far difference,increase periods of both and see
ok, if you increase periods jmastarlight seems to jump occasionally and change position on 10 or more bars at once. I'm still waiting for the trick that justifies all the code though, is there not supposed to be an arrow or something?
b star3.png

mrtools wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:35 pm
markw118 wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:37 am
Dear Coders,

Could you please add alerts only nr 3 and 4 (1,2 not in use confusing head ) to this indicator and also please advice settings as i think is to sensitive i did try change it but can`t figure out as is combination between period and deviation step.There also is delta pips default set 10 have no idea if this value can be change...
Thank you
Added 3rd and 4th level alerts
Mr Tools Thank you so much

mrtools wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:35 pm
markw118 wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:37 am
Dear Coders,

Could you please add alerts only nr 3 and 4 (1,2 not in use confusing head ) to this indicator and also please advice settings as i think is to sensitive i did try change it but can`t figure out as is combination between period and deviation step.There also is delta pips default set 10 have no idea if this value can be change...
Thank you
Added 3rd and 4th level alerts
Mr Tools Thank you so much

Ogee wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:01 pm
pipsquirrel wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:42 am

I see far far difference,increase periods of both and see
ok, if you increase periods jmastarlight seems to jump occasionally and change position on 10 or more bars at once. I'm still waiting for the trick that justifies all the code though, is there not supposed to be an arrow or something?
arrow or any thing not of use till nrp and they are different things,no match and comparison

SpecialFX wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:20 am
Hello esteemed coders!

I present to you a volatility indicator I find useful for keeping me out of ranges, based on the distance between the upper and lower bollinger bands However, in order to make use of it I have to apply an EMA to it's data (see picture). Would it be possible to add a full suite of customisable averanges to it? I'm open to any further improvements you might suggest as well!

Thanks in advance
Hi - I think this was missed, can someone take a look?
BoDi.mq4
(6 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
Bodi snapshot.PNG

SpecialFX wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:33 am
SpecialFX wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:20 am
Hello esteemed coders!

I present to you a volatility indicator I find useful for keeping me out of ranges, based on the distance between the upper and lower bollinger bands However, in order to make use of it I have to apply an EMA to it's data (see picture). Would it be possible to add a full suite of customisable averanges to it? I'm open to any further improvements you might suggest as well!

Thanks in advance
Hi - I think this was missed, can someone take a look?
Looks like you are able to change averages and prices.

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

116 Replies 16212 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

116 Replies
    2. 7 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”