Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

naluvs01 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:28 pm Hi Mr.Tools, Mladen and Coders respectively,

I downloaded this indicator and it is great!! If possible, I would like an alert (mainly push notifications) added when the 2 lines cross. \

Thank you in advance for your coding skills!!!!!
Added the alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
naluvs01, Amunra5, Jimmy

mrtools wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:44 am Added the mtf and an alert look back, the mtf is working but not sure about the alert look back, please test.
Had a good look at the work you did with this indicator for me Mr. Tools...extremely pleased with the results so far......
I do however have one more request - can you please put Bulls and Bears arrows indicating the crossover plz...not sure if the arrows can be on the placed on the main chart but if so that would be great....again always grateful for all the work you and the guys are doing. thanks in advance

Hi Mr.Tools Mladen and Coders Respectively,

I would like alerts (mainly push) added to this CMF once a level (zero) is crossed. Again, thank you all in advance for your phenomenal coding skills!!!!!!

P.S. Unless we have one here already. The ones I have searched, weren't a simple zero line cross.

naluvs01 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:54 pm Hi Mr.Tools Mladen and Coders Respectively,

I would like alerts (mainly push) added to this CMF once a level (zero) is crossed. Again, thank you all in advance for your phenomenal coding skills!!!!!!

P.S. Unless we have one here already. The ones I have searched, weren't a simple zero line cross.
Added zero cross alerts to this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
naluvs01