Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:08 am Here is the finished trade on DOW JONES...
Xard777
Thank you so much xard :). I took the last sell, the last white dot in the five minute after it crossed the line and the background has changed.

Xard: one thing though can i take the sell when i see the white dot even though the candles are not pink and its still above the line.

XARD: Ooh! That's kind of a loaded question... my answer would be that there were three SELLS today off the DOW 5 min white Dots.
If you had traded your first SELL after the cross of the Trend line and used those Profitable Pip$ to give you some leeway on your second SELL allowing you to trade at the white Dot and then with the combined profit from both trades you would be able to take your third SELL trade again at the white Dot and no doubt accumulate the maximum possible Pip$ with the least risk to your capital.
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post:
StuartWong

fadhayemustafa wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:39 am

Thank you so much xard :). I took the last sell, the last white dot in the five minute after it crossed the line and the background has changed.

Xard: one thing though can i take the sell when i see the white dot even though the candles are not pink and its still above the line.

XARD: Ooh! That's kind of a loaded question... my answer would be that there were three SELLS today off the DOW 5 min white Dots.
If you had traded your first SELL after the cross of the Trend line and used those Profitable Pip$ to give you some leeway on your second SELL allowing you to trade at the white Dot and then with the combined profit from both trades you would be able to take your third SELL trade again at the white Dot and no doubt accumulate the maximum possible Pip$ with the least risk to your capital.

Thank you for the quick response Xard i got your point.
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post:
Narkarn

Hello XARD and serious traders,
I am a “scalp swing trend trader” and, even though I was “consistently profitable”, am now dumping my “Stone Age Kindergarten” strategy in favour of XARD’s wonderful systems. WHY YOU ASK? Simple! My strategy requires a lot of study, brain power, monitoring and, at times, can be stressful. I am a technical person and like to think things out, sometimes (nay, many times) over thinking and ending up with my knickers in a twist!

XARD’s strategies are FOOL PROOF, IDIOT PROOF and made for DUMMIES (most of who think they are traders)!

I am still proving to myself that I can 100% change over to XARD and my acid test was today on M1 during NFP.

I don’t trade the NY 5:30am news candle and instead, trade ahead of it since news is “”usually”” already factored into the price by the “big boys” ahead of time. So, on my “Stone Age Kindergarten” strategy, I would enter on a closed break of the most recent support with a mental stop above the most recent high and exit when I see price pulling back from the extreme. It has worked for me over the years although I have had some “real, hairy, stressful moments” doing it. I then switch to M5 and trade off a candle at support/resistance off the 5:30am “knee jerk” candle.

So this morning I set up my trading screen on GBPCAD with XARD on the left and mine on the right. I chose GBPCAD because there were 2 “red flag” news events for CAD along with NFP.

I traded XARD and closely monitored on mine – just in case!

To prove it to myself, I traded like a robot idiot dummy by following the system – no thinking allowed. I was able to enter a candle earlier than my system when the candle changed to pink along with the background colour and trend MA colour. I exited when price reached the black channel – no thinking – no stress – no pain – just bloody magic!

So from now on, my system is filed away in my archives never to be looked at again. Instead, I am following XARD like a sheep, like a robot, like an idiot, like a dummy!

There is no need to try and re- invent the wheel again, XARD has done it for us!

THANK YOU XARD!

XARD: You do know that the DOW had three SELLS giving you over 450 Pip$ with half the spread of what you pay on your GBPCAD
Attachments
These users thanked the author Senior Rob for the post (total 5):
AndreAysen, stond, Christonly, Banzai, Thangarasu
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

Senior Rob wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:48 am
XARD: You do know that the DOW had three SELLS giving you over 450 Pip$ with half the spread of what you pay on your GBPCAD
Yes, thank you, but I cannot find a USA TRUSTED, LICENCED and REGULATED broker who provides Indices, Metals and Energy instruments on MT4 platforms. Most overseas MT4 brokers are not available to US traders and US Futures brokers do not have MT4 and require a large margin/account.

If I can find such a broker for US Clients, I would drop currencies faster than a hooker can drop her knickers!

THANK YOU XARD

Cheers,

XARD: A possible solution might be to trade indices on the US Broker's platform and use say www.gomarkets.com MT4 demo account to watch the trade unfold.
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

Senior Rob wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:18 am Trading Indices for US traders

Good morning everyone, is there any US Citizen on this thread able to trade indices and if so, with which broker? I am trying to find a trusted, licenced and certified broker who provides indices on the MT4 platform.

Thank you in anticipation.
I am in the US and able to trade indices however, I use a non-regulated broker outside of the US. Some people don't recommend that and others don't mind... I don't mind.

The reason why I use a non-regulated broker is mainly for the leverage... I'm able to get 500:1.

Not sure if I can post brokers on here so will leave it out for now.

Senior Rob wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:18 am Trading Indices for US traders

Good morning everyone, is there any US Citizen on this thread able to trade indices and if so, with which broker? I am trying to find a trusted, licenced and certified broker who provides indices on the MT4 platform.

Thank you in anticipation.
Disclosure: I am not a US citizen... However I imagine you could trade futures contracts via any number of US brokers - IB, TD etc. and use a demo mt4 for the charts and indicators. (Xard mentioned gomarkets, or there are plenty of others. You can lie about where you live because you will never have to verify details just for a demo account)