Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

RplusT wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:19 pm mrtools,
could you please correct this issue. The Indicator does not plot anyhwhere near the candles. Strangley it does not do that on Indices, but currencies only.
Thank you!

4_Level_ZZ_Semafor alerts.mq4

4zz.JPG
Try this version out.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
RplusT, marwilli

Hello esteemed coders!

I present to you a volatility indicator I find useful for keeping me out of ranges, based on the distance between the upper and lower bollinger bands However, in order to make use of it I have to apply an EMA to it's data (see picture). Would it be possible to add a full suite of customisable averanges to it? I'm open to any further improvements you might suggest as well!

Thanks in advance
These users thanked the author SpecialFX for the post:
donut4popo

mrtools wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:43 am

Can't find that post could you please post the link or the indicator.
Hi, Mrtools

Here is the link:
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8414844&p=1295 ... 1295369851

MHL average oscillator (mtf + arrows) and MHL average oscillator 1.1 are same in result.
MHL average oscillator 1.2 and MHL average oscillator(mtf + alerts) are same but they are different to above two versions. (Used the same setups: 10 cal period, 50 avg, EMA and close)

You may retrieve whole search results using keyword "MHL average oscillator" (including quote marks).
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci

Hi!

Is it possible to apply to this NRP indicator a more "interpolated" effect so that it looks smoothed and not so rumpled and ugly, maintaining its quality of not repainting please? It would be something like the TMA or T3 channels.

It's just an idea. Also, if it is possible to add an MTF function, it would be even better.

Seeing smoothed lines helps to rely more on price direction.

regards

pipsquirrel wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:30 am Hi mrtools
I doubts this indicator repaint,can it be corrected as nrp
greeting
Hi, I may be missing something here but all I can see is a slightly laggy version of absolutelynolaglwma at 50 times the amount of code. In the pic absolutely is in red and JMAStarlight is in blue.

There is a small amount of recalculating on the previous 1 or 2 bars on both indys after candle has closed but hardly noticeable.
If you are seeing something different can you post a pic.

Ogee wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:25 am
Hi, I may be missing something here but all I can see is a slightly laggy version of absolutelynolaglwma at 50 times the amount of code. In the pic absolutely is in red and JMAStarlight is in blue.

There is a small amount of recalculating on the previous 1 or 2 bars on both indys after candle has closed but hardly noticeable.
I see far far difference,increase periods of both and see

Ogee wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:25 am

I tried your indicator...you are right...this little repainting issue only dangerous, while trading live...on demo account I wouldn't even worry much...