NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sal wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:51 pm
Mr.tools
This indicator lines are not followedcurrent time or par bar. After refresh only it got update . kindly fix this issue.
That is a repainting version of Ehler's fisher transform.

mrtools wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:48 am
SHABBA wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:42 am
please kindly modify this indicator to have arrow on color change and mtf option.
thanks.
Added mtf and arrows.
Dear Mrtools,
When you find some free time, could you please add alert feature (alert when line slop color changed at candle closed) on this indicator? Actually I found an alert version using keyword search in this web site but for some unknown reason, that version displays different result even using the same settings. I like this new version. :thumbup:

Thanks,
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci

heispark wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:01 am
mrtools wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:48 am

Added mtf and arrows.
Dear Mrtools,
When you find some free time, could you please add alert feature (alert when line slop color changed at candle closed) on this indicator? Actually I found an alert version using keyword search in this web site but for some unknown reason, that version displays different result even using the same settings. I like this new version. :thumbup:

Thanks,
Can't find that post could you please post the link or the indicator.

Hello esteemed coders!

I present to you a volatility indicator I find useful for keeping me out of ranges, based on the distance between the upper and lower bollinger bands However, in order to make use of it I have to apply an EMA to it's data (see picture). Would it be possible to add a full suite of customisable averanges to it? I'm open to any further improvements you might suggest as well!

Thanks in advance
Bodi snapshot.PNG
BoDi.mq4
(6 KiB) Downloaded 64 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

117 Replies 16324 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

117 Replies
    2. 7 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”