Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Re The GRAIL setup

As stated on an earlier post the GRAIL setup will be posted on 18th May 2020.
It will include the mq4 source code files (FREE).
I do not need to charge for this setup as I already make my money from trading said setup.
This way everyone will have their own copy that they can amend to suit their own broker specifications.
In the mean time I will try and show everyone how to trade with the trend and make it as easy as possible to collect a decent amount of Pip$ on a consistent daily basis.
I only trade HK50 and DOW JONES Indices and I will only discuss and show examples of these trades.
Please do not ask me about Gold, Bitcoin, Oil or Currencies (not going to happen).
The GRAIL setup should work on ALL time frames but I tend to concentrate on 30 min & 5 min charts (and sometimes 1 min charts)
The idea behind my GRAIL setup is to show that trading is not rocket science and it should be fun and easy to do (else what's the point). I hope that I have covered all the bases as I try to stay on point.
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 14):
stond, markstep, caihuanhoe, ImpLaNT, fadhayemustafa, navlem, thomdel, Blueman, traderokey, Skyold, hannele, Jedidiah, Erebøs_X, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:42 am Re The GRAIL setup

I do not need to charge for this setup as I already make my money from trading said setup.
This way everyone will have their own copy that they can amend to suit their own broker specifications.
In the mean time I will try and show everyone how to trade with the trend and make it as easy as possible to collect a decent amount of Pip$ on a consistent daily basis.
I only trade HK50 and DOW JONES Indices and I will only discuss and show examples of these trades.
Please do not ask me about Gold, Bitcoin, Oil or Currencies (not going to happen).
The GRAIL setup should work on ALL time frames but I tend to concentrate on 30 min & 5 min charts (and sometimes 1 min charts)
The idea behind my GRAIL setup is to show that trading is not rocket science and it should be fun and easy to do (else what's the point). I hope that I have covered all the bases as I try to stay on point.
Xard777
This is all of course great, but the grail does not exist ... unfortunately :((

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:12 pm

This is all of course great, but the grail does not exist ... unfortunately :((
Of course it does. But there is a learning curve. Combine education, knowledge, practice, experience.....and you got it......Oh, and keep it simple. Xard is trying to show you just that. What you make out of it is in your hands.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 5):
Deez, markstep, fadhayemustafa, Thangarasu, Erebøs_X

Xard777
Thank you for your awesomeness.

Can't wait for May!

Xard777

Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.

Thanks for your kindness & support.