Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

mikepilot89 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:01 pm So just to clarify - we observe the bias based off the 30 Minute red or green semafor, then simply trade that direction on the lower time frames every time the second white dot appears? Do we sill take the trade if the Moving averages haven't changed colour to the same directon as the dot? Thanks again XARD you rock!
I think when on the 30 minutes chart you see the 2nd dot you need to switch to 5min or 1 min chart and there the colour already changed so you can jump in the trade.

xard777 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:20 pm New GRAIL setup work of art - in fact you could hang it up on the wall - it is that nice.
Xard777
Oh, c'mon man. you copied my anxiously guarded holy Grail of trading discovery. The research took me thousands of hours. I will never forgive you.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good job, Xard. Finally your chart looks neat and clean.

PS: Nobody shall ask me for a template. It is pretty obvious what's going on there and it's all in the forum. Got to wait for Xard's one.

RplusT wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:20 pm

Oh, c'mon man. you copied my anxiously guarded holy Grail of trading discovery. The research took me thousands of hours. I will never forgive you.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good job, Xard. Finally your chart looks neat and clean.

PS: Nobody shall ask me for a template. It is pretty obvious what's going on there and it's all in the forum. Got to wait for Xard's one.

Genius RplusT as always, Simplicity at its finest. learned a lot from you!!

Cheers and more pips!

DOW JONES today...

At the Opening Bell on the Dow we did not have any 2nd white Dot on 5 min chart so I switched to 1 min and voila there was a 2nd White Dot confirming our DOWN Trend.
I waited for price to come off the high in the orange box and took a SELL at the cross for +137 Pip$
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 5):
markstep, fadhayemustafa, Jedidiah, Erebøs_X, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:59 am DOW JONES today...

At the Opening Bell on the Dow we did not have any 2nd white Dot on 5 min chart so I switched to 1 min and voila there was a 2nd White Dot confirming our DOWN Trend.
I waited for price to come off the high in the orange box and took a SELL at the cross for +137 Pip$
Xard777
Hello
XARRD
I follow your work carefully. I am looking forward to your new installation. When do you plan to share