NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hi mrtools,

First, thank god I have found this wonderful site and thank god for all you do, mrtools. God bless you. I have been lurking around on this site and have a request for you sir.
Could you kindly add arrows and all available alerts to this indicator when blue or red line change its slope? Would be nice if it says "pair name" and "slope up or down" or "horizontal" in the alert.

Thank you!!
Capture.JPG
ULTRA_TREND_VER2 (1).mq4
(31.02 KiB) Downloaded 179 times

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

yount79 wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:45 am
Hi mrtools,

First, thank god I have found this wonderful site and thank god for all you do, mrtools. God bless you. I have been lurking around on this site and have a request for you sir.
Could you kindly add arrows and all available alerts to this indicator when blue or red line change its slope? Would be nice if it says "pair name" and "slope up or down" or "horizontal" in the alert.

Thank you!!

Capture.JPG
Would need the original source code, the version posted has been decompiled.

LoveRe: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:37 am
yount79 wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:45 am
Hi mrtools,

Thank you!!

Capture.JPG
Mrtools... Actually I found a better indicator. Could you please add arrows and all alerts when 2 colored lines cross each other? If green crosses up with red, then "up arrow" and vice versa... Also on the alert message, "pairname, cross up" and vice versa...
I'm testing it on renko chart and it is a very good indi and doesn't seem to repaint at all...

Thank you X 10000
1.JPG
ut_fast.mq4
(25.59 KiB) Downloaded 219 times

yount79 wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:40 am
mrtools wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:37 am

Mrtools... Actually I found a better indicator. Could you please add arrows and all alerts when 2 colored lines cross each other? If green crosses up with red, then "up arrow" and vice versa... Also on the alert message, "pairname, cross up" and vice versa...
I'm testing it on renko chart and it is a very good indi and doesn't seem to repaint at all...

Thank you X 10000

1.JPG
Sorry it's decompiled also.

Hi, Mr. Tools, please, can you add alert for this indicator.
It is a kind of channel indicator and I need alert when channel change level up or down.
Like : H1 upper channel change level ...
and for lower also : H1 lower channel change level...
And if there is any chance to make it MTF that will be great too.
Thank you in advance.
Capture3.JPG
Channel indicator :
The Dynasty Trader MT4 Indicator.mq4
(2.1 KiB) Downloaded 228 times
And color circle at picture is this indicator, Exhaust point.
I have receive message a member asking to share and here it is, happy to share it :)
Exhaust point.mq4
(17.29 KiB) Downloaded 246 times

WorkRe: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

naluvs01 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:28 pm
Hi Mr.Tools, Mladen and Coders respectively,

I downloaded this indicator and it is great!! If possible, I would like an alert (mainly push notifications) added when the 2 lines cross. \

Thank you in advance for your coding skills!!!!!
mrtools,

alert sound on touch of two lines.
or fix the sound. it doesnt work on my end.
..can also add arrows/symbol on main chart.
Slaves of time and space

mrtools wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:10 am
naluvs01 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:28 pm
Hi Mr.Tools, Mladen and Coders respectively,

I downloaded this indicator and it is great!! If possible, I would like an alert (mainly push notifications) added when the 2 lines cross. \

Thank you in advance for your coding skills!!!!!
Added the alerts.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrtools wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:44 am
nickbyniel1541 wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:43 am
Good day everyone...Mr Tools would it be possible to add a multi-time frame feature to this indicator as well as an option to change how many candles after the cross the alert should be given e.g 0,1,2. Thanks in advance

AbsoluteStrenght_v1 alerts.mq4
AbsoluteStrenght_v1 alerts + mtf.mq4
(18.54 KiB) Downloaded 209 times
Added the mtf and an alert look back, the mtf is working but not sure about the alert look back, please test.
Had a good look at the work you did with this indicator for me Mr. Tools...extremely pleased with the results so far......
I do however have one more request - can you please put Bulls and Bears arrows indicating the crossover plz...not sure if the arrows can be on the placed on the main chart but if so that would be great....again always grateful for all the work you and the guys are doing. thanks in advance

1. Similar Topics

1. Signals

3 Replies 2484 Views

by Hollyholly141, Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:57 am in Trader's Lounge

3 Replies
    2. 0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”