Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM PART 2

Merylfx wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:03 pm
Dear Amdudus,
First of all, thank you for the quality of your work through the systems and indicators that you offer us in DARK ENERGY.
In order to optimize the DARK ENERGY models that you propose to us, last year we suggested a telegram group in which all the participants could meet to discuss the different applications that they make of them and with your contribution in view of your experience and the mastery of what you propose to us.
Unfortunately this was not followed up.
So in order to optimize and properly exploit the models presented in DARK ENERGY 2020, I am relaunching the idea of the telegram group for this purpose.
So please create the group so that we can work seriously on the DARK ENERGY 2020 models that seem to be interesting.

Thank you very much.
I would like that, I am down for that

PumbaPLS wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:29 pm
Merylfx wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:03 pm
Dear Amdudus,
First of all, thank you for the quality of your work through the systems and indicators that you offer us in DARK ENERGY.
In order to optimize the DARK ENERGY models that you propose to us, last year we suggested a telegram group in which all the participants could meet to discuss the different applications that they make of them and with your contribution in view of your experience and the mastery of what you propose to us.
Unfortunately this was not followed up.
So in order to optimize and properly exploit the models presented in DARK ENERGY 2020, I am relaunching the idea of the telegram group for this purpose.
So please create the group so that we can work seriously on the DARK ENERGY 2020 models that seem to be interesting
Thank you very much.
Everything is simple here. Then there was preparation for another project. Great lack of time. We’ll definitely launch a telegram, as many screens and other material will load the site very much. If something does not work out - we will consult, there I am a beginner.
A new “concept car” is being tested. Here, with a very poor indicator base, the main thing is a trading strategy. No arrows and many things familiar to you. The result is still pleasing.
Let's see another week.

Yashvi Suvarna wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:27 am
amdudus wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:31 am
Check mail
amdudus : Arrow is repainting
The arrow does not rattle! It occurs on the second or third candle and is a derivative of the oscillator. Oscillator in filter mode works fine. It is already being used successfully.
in several trading systems, many traders. The arrows can be removed. They play a tenth role.
Two passing comments.
In the old days, when there was no automatics, switchmen on the railroad tracks transferred switches. That was the name of this profession. Switchmen translated arrows. Then this idea migrated to forex. And a secret sect of switchmen formed. Everything is simple there - down arrow –SELL, up arrow –BUY. That's the whole forex trading. And do not fool yourself, like some undeveloped wiseacres.
Recently read a good article about woodpeckers. They usually work alone. The flocks do not form, as they can gouge each other. More recently, scientists have noticed mutations in birds. The brain of birds began to move to the lower part of the body, which can be called the seat. In several generations, this process will obviously end. This will save the birds from the systematic concussion from shock movements, which is now observed.

OLAYEMI8 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:37 am
amdudus wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:34 am
No one asked me to answer. The templates are already ready for a long time. I am waiting for the indicator to be finalized.
Good day bro!
I received the newsletter 7 and 8, but the new AK-47 no repaint system was not included in any of the mails, and i have not yet received any mail with the new AK-47 no repaint system, also i want you to help get these two indicators, FX Market Geometry and Pattern DRUMMER , along with the new AK-47 no repaint system
thanks.
Atl found it. DRUMMER is harder. It is located on a damaged disk.
FxMarketGeometry.zip
(4.74 MiB) Downloaded 731 times

Yashvi Suvarna wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:34 am
Daim2574 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:50 am
Impressive results!... this forum is rich with its members sharing tools, indicators, systems... for free and for the global benefit of the community. If you would like to share how others could get the same results then please feel free to do so.... if not, then I don’t see the point of teasing others with those results... thanks
Interested in myfxbook for the week, not transactions taken out of context. Thus, it is possible to show the following real transactions. Pay attention to the last two screenshots. There was originally 100 dollars. Three days of work on MT5 without indicators!
  The first two screenshots are AK-47. There is a date. Alpari. Leverage 1: 1000
1.png
2.png
03a.png
03.png

amdudus wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:26 am
PumbaPLS wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:29 pm

Everything is simple here. Then there was preparation for another project. Great lack of time. We’ll definitely launch a telegram, as many screens and other material will load the site very much. If something does not work out - we will consult, there I am a beginner.
A new “concept car” is being tested. Here, with a very poor indicator base, the main thing is a trading strategy. No arrows and many things familiar to you. The result is still pleasing.
Let's see another week.
Okay, I got it, Amdudus,
We're looking forward to it.
And thank you for all that you do to make things work for all of us.

This is what the system will look like. The big question is whether the arrows will be. FROM MONDAY I OFFER WEEKLY ON MYFXBOOK.
  The strategy is unusually simple and effective. For some reason, no one paid attention to very simple things. Yes, and it took me the same years to do this.
3.png

amdudus wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:20 am
Congratulations to all participants of the forum Happy New Year!
I wish everyone except traditional wishes, profits, profits and profits !!!

This post offers you two main formats: paid and free.

1. The paid format is intended for members of the group who want to receive paid indicators, advisers, trading systems and strategies that are acquired by e-mail by email at various platforms (including MQL4 and MQL5).
In other posts, this technique has been successfully tested and, I think, was very
useful for many participants. Some differences in 2020:
- Membership funds are used to purchase Forex products;
- Paid products (indicators, trading systems, etc.) are also selected according to your wishes. Each member of the group can offer a product from the market, which in his opinion must be purchased.
The benefits for each of you are obvious. The bonuses for this post show
that each of the participants in 2018-2019 received more than 300 software products.
To participate in the group, it is enough to pay 25USD to one of the payment systems and provide an email address. You will receive mailings for at least one year (or two years, as it was before).
Payment systems:
PAYPAL banbagdu@gmail.com
SKRILL mygeres@gmail.com
PERFECT MONEY (USD) U 876 76 88

2. The free format is intended for free distribution to all forum participants and will include free software products from various sources that are interesting for business; paid software products that will be available from various closed groups (sites): articles that are interesting to increase the level of training of a trader.

i want to buy this pls help us how to buy and how get your mentorship

ashish4forex wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:14 am
amdudus wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:20 am
Congratulations to all participants of the forum Happy New Year!
I wish everyone except traditional wishes, profits, profits and profits !!!

This post offers you two main formats: paid and free.

1. The paid format is intended for members of the group who want to receive paid indicators, advisers, trading systems and strategies that are acquired by e-mail by email at various platforms (including MQL4 and MQL5).
In other posts, this technique has been successfully tested and, I think, was very
useful for many participants. Some differences in 2020:
- Membership funds are used to purchase Forex products;
- Paid products (indicators, trading systems, etc.) are also selected according to your wishes. Each member of the group can offer a product from the market, which in his opinion must be purchased.
The benefits for each of you are obvious. The bonuses for this post show
that each of the participants in 2018-2019 received more than 300 software products.
To participate in the group, it is enough to pay 25USD to one of the payment systems and provide an email address. You will receive mailings for at least one year (or two years, as it was before).
Payment systems:
SKRILL mygeres@gmail.com

2. The free format is intended for free distribution to all forum participants and will include free software products from various sources that are interesting for business; paid software products that will be available from various closed groups (sites): articles that are interesting to increase the level of training of a trader.

i want to buy this pls help us how to buy and how get your mentorship

it says it in your quote bro.

SKRILL mygeres@gmail.com

thats where you need to send your money to.

amdudus wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:04 am
This is what the system will look like. The big question is whether the arrows will be. FROM MONDAY I OFFER WEEKLY ON MYFXBOOK.
  The strategy is unusually simple and effective. For some reason, no one paid attention to very simple things. Yes, and it took me the same years to do this.
Hey Amdudus, I would be interested into knowing what exactly your programmers are programming, because so far I have seen that your systems consists mostly of TRO´s indicators which I can find easily for free myself and in general I haven´t seen any real paid indicators as of yet (only the ones that I can find myself for free on some russian sites).

I dont mind that we are using free indicators in "our" system or that even our whole system consists of free indicators, but if you are saying our payment goes to the programmers which are coding (I assume) special indicators for us, but instead we are getting something that is for free on the internet then I think this thread is taking a wrong turn.

I would like if we could get something on here that actually provides us with a good system for us to take trades with, with that I dont
necessarily mean that we look only at the system and take trades because of it, but at least a system that we can use to support our technical analysis bias and for that there shouldnt be any repainting indicators be allowed.

The extrem spike indicator which you have on every template looks good on screenshots but that´s all it does, even if you go into its option and turn on that it shouldnt repaint it only paints the arrow after the move already happened, so why is it even there? It doesnt give us anything besides seeing a "oh that wouldve been a good trade from there".

If possible I would like you and your program team (if that even exists) to focus on dynamic indicators which can be used more efficiently.

an Indicator that shows orderblocks
maybe an improved TDI (TDI is one of the best indicators, its a fact, nothing to discuss about)
dynamic standart deviations
an dynamic indicator that shows support and resistance at the point where the biggest volume was (similar to market profile instead just shown as a supp/res line)
maybe an interesting type of session indicator that shows the range it has been during each session and develope through that supply and demand areas above/undeanth these sessions where price most likely turns around.
maybe an overall new indicator that can show several things at the time by using a button? for example pivots, [Daily Pivot] button [weekly pivot] button.

Also whats with the indicators that didnt work "BoxChart MT4" "BoxInside MT4" and "Market Marker MT4", you wrote that there were mistakes with the code and you get it fixed as fast as possible, I havent heard anything of it yet.

As of now, I dont see or at least can´t tell that you used our given money for anything useful

Again, I have nothing against you and I also don´t mean to attack you, but I dont want to get lied to you.

For me 25$ isnt much, but maybe for someone else its not a small amount of money, so I hope you can use our money wisely.

I hope these small account you are showing that you are "gaining" money with isnt our money which you use now to compount accounts with.

We paid for this, so I want to at least see something here and with that I dont mean that you give us the holy grail, I just want to see that you are using our money to potential build a better system.

"The strategy is unusually simple and effective. For some reason, no one paid attention to very simple things. Yes, and it took me the same years to do this."

That´s what you wrote yourself, so why you give us mostly systems that are full with partly and sorry for my language trash indicators that just crap on our chart, most of the times we arent even able to see the candles themselves, because everything is just full with indicators.

Yes I can and I do change the templates you give to make it look cleaner, but I would I assume you could build something nice enough (together with us and our money) so we dont get templates with mostly useless indicators on it.

Please dont come with the arguement that for some these indicators are helpful and for some not and that it is an personal opinion.
Some indicators are just bad and that´s a fact, the data these indicators provide isn´t fake.

Show us exactly what you are using with our money, show us which indicators you and your programmers made and show us what indicators you ACTUALLY bought and not found on some russian site.

I really dont want to think that this thread is just a big scam, so I can hope you can prove me and especially us wrong.

with prove I dont mean you showing us your myfxbook account, I can also push 400 indicators on my chart but take the trades based on my tradingview chart. You showing us how profitable you are on a screenshot doesnt show how good the indicator based system is.

Again, I hope you understand that I am not attacking you, but as (customer) someone that provided money , I can´t say that I am satisfied with the products I am getting.

90% of our DarkSytem2 indicators (which we paid for) are literally avialable in your other Thread "Wormhole Trade Systems" for free
Indicators.png

1. Similar Topics

1. 1239 Replies
    2. Bandit Flash Forex Trading System

1 Replies 2749 Views

by MayaxatL, Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:24 pm in Trading Systems

1 Replies

Return to “Express Coding & Commercial Services”