NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

theCuchuoi wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:36 pm
Good day
I cannot make this indicator show up in my strategy tester. It's an oscillator, and the value oscillates around the fixed level of 1.The original formular is rather simple: RSL=price/MA(n). So can you please make an upgrade with different MA option and price formula. Thank you
Has price and ma options already can you test this version in your strategy tester.
Relative Strength Levy.mq4
(3.01 KiB) Downloaded 76 times

mrtools wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:24 am
theCuchuoi wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:36 pm
Good day
I cannot make this indicator show up in my strategy tester. It's an oscillator, and the value oscillates around the fixed level of 1.The original formular is rather simple: RSL=price/MA(n). So can you please make an upgrade with different MA option and price formula. Thank you
Has price and ma options already can you test this version in your strategy tester.
Thank you for your time, but seems like it keep on crashing :(
VALAR MORGHULIS

Amunra5 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:20 pm
hi.

can add arrows with alert everytime MFI line hits 90 from 100 and hits 10 from 0
using Period3
tia
Might try searching on the forum if memory serves me right there are some smoothed versions and regular versions that do that.

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

117 Replies 16324 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

117 Replies
    2. 7 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”