Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

[quote="francisfinley stimpy" post_id=1295402532 time=1580905080 user_id=4929014]

You are a poster in a forum. Your posts juice, including this beautiful picture (I don't even have to photoshop one like this about a lucky month, which doesn't add anything meaningful to the actual issue) are only to create the illusion that you are right in this debate, and you know what is what.
If you have any meaningful to add to the original topic, which you mostly misunderstood imo, or post a relevant research, please do it in private, let's not clutter further the topic.

markstep wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:02 am

Listen to francis and start reading the basics of trading and market structure which is Price action before actually start trading for real and practice always. Try to learn and see why things go wrong and understand it. Here is the nature of the market and this cannot be proven wrong we are trading cycle over cycle and can be found in any time frame. Look for HH,HL ,LH,LL which can be found on the semafors. This I think is the basis of xards system and why it is good.
Regards
I made a 175 hour forex basics training. I know what is trend HH, HL, LH, LL. I know the basics. Not this is my problem.

[quote="francisfinley stimpy" post_id=1295402545 time=1580909394 user_id=4929014]

As I thought you have nothing to bring to the table except an unrelated picture.
You are not the truth teller nor more valuable than anybody here.
What debate? You posted nothing, but a subjective, contradictory garbage opinion, which reflected that you didn't understand the final results.
EDITED BY MOD, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM NAME CALLING, NO NEED FOR THAT HERE

navlem wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:55 pm Another example of another bad trade today.

Bought XAUUSD just now on the second white dot on the M30 chart, it pushed through the second white dot. And as we speak, it pushed through the bullish red semafor too.

I took this screenshot just before it pushed downwards through the red semafor.

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what. Anybody can advise?
It looks like you’re going against the trend. I would’ve tried to catch a second dot in the upwards direction once everything else was pointing to the upside. Until the other indicators are also pointing in the upwards direction, I would be careful entering on 2nd dot.

Hope that helps.
These users thanked the author reecehardyjack for the post:
navlem

[quote=jgxpro post_id=1295402548 time=1580910510 user_id=4935453]

Francis, maybe he has the same problem as me. I dont want to hurt you or any other in the forum.
So we are all here because we want to learn. everybody is learning you also when xard come out with a new template you learn it also. You see through whats happening on it much lower time than for example me. Its a good think be happy. But if you cannot give us constructive answer please not answer anything. While you wrote those bullshits you can give us constructive answers which we can mnove forwward. This is just my feeling. I thought you have problem only with me, but now I see you have problems with others too. Why are theese things good for you?
I'm not waiting answers I just writing to ask it from yourself. While Xard support us you pullback us. I not want to fight with you.

With friendship
n

[quote=jgxpro post_id=1295402548 time=1580910510 user_id=4935453]

This will all get deleted by the mods, but everyone have a look at jgxpro.

This is a classic in forex forums - he gets called out then just resorts to child like behaviour because surprisingly, people know more than he does.

They take stuff they see by publishers and marketers (who make more money than 99.9999% of those actually trading (some marketers are making $16,000 a month not trading) then post it as the gospel.
They have little grasp or understanding of what it actually means - and in this case jgxpro has posted two contradictory articles in relation to swing retracements.
He genuinley believes, that because adam grimes used the word quantatative - it means its worth something. If you look at the sample size and how it is constructed you'll actually see its subjective nonsense.

Again, jgxpro has actually posted two contradictory articles - thats because Adam Grimes is pumping article juice.

People like jgxpro then make assertions (myfxbook is photoshopped etc) that others are lesser mortals in the face of evidence to the contrary.
The only thing that matters in this game is your return - everything else is noise, be wary of who you pay attention to.

Remember at this level you have thousands and thousands of people like these, swarming for scraps in the belief there is a magic indicator or system, none of them will put the work in because they believe there is a holy grail.

We have 30 odd pages of people asking which dot - it is total and utter nonsense and should be shot down in flames, set on fire again and burnt to a cinder. It is total twaddle. It is no one elses job to train or help you. It is a provided system not a training thread

Seen it, heard it got the tshirt - jgxpro is a nobody, you can bet he does a 9-5 on min wage.
Ill be back in a few months - I will leave you with this oaf since he knows it all.