LikeRe: Stolen, Renamed & Decompiled MT4 MQL4 Source Codes

Hello Dear Forum and Members,

For my first post in this forum I want to thank all the members here who create, code, help and participate in this project. My respect to the coders out there for providing a very helpful way to improve someones technial trading.

So I recently stumbled upon to this indicator... Mayonaise non repaint. Because of it's name I kind of got the feeling it seems like a stolen code or something similar. I only have access to the ex4 file and neither do I find the original indicator nor the creater or source code somewhere. I noticed it is either repainting or recalculating sometimes...but in all it is a (subjectiv opinion of mine) helpful tool for my trading. My question now is...does somebody recognize this indicator or is it similar to some other indicator or a certain type of indicator? Maybe someone even knows who coded it. I am curious how this indicator works and how to figure out how an indicator works without looking in the mql code.

Have a nice day ppl