Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

markw118 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:37 am Dear Coders,

Could you please add alerts only nr 3 and 4 (1,2 not in use confusing head ) to this indicator and also please advice settings as i think is to sensitive i did try change it but can`t figure out as is combination between period and deviation step.There also is delta pips default set 10 have no idea if this value can be change...
Thank you
Added 3rd and 4th level alerts
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
markw118

mario_lima wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:38 pm

Mrtools, I've tried this indicator last Friday and it repaints
the whole price market repaints sentimentwise.
what you need to do is combine/gather indis that complements your nature (doesnt matter if repaint/recalculate)
and come up with a profitable combination/strat that is way way above 50% accuracy ;)

the semaphor in particular is based on HH LL.
the number of order and its volume will dictate the PM if it will be superseded by a new High/Low so expect that it will recalculate.
fractals inside fractals

mario_lima wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:38 pm

Mrtools, I've tried this indicator last Friday and it repaints
Hi,
Repaint or not doesn`t matter this indicator telling you direction. I`m using it more for exit,but never entry trade.When symbol 4 appear and settle is reversal.Symbol 3 is a price correction on the main movement.This indi not suppose to not be use on its own and never as entry signal but is very important part of my system.
I only did asked Mr Tools for add alerts and advise settings as in my opinion is to sensitive so i would adjust to be more precise at all
below example XTIUSD SP500 M30 last Friday
Attachments