Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM PART 2

PumbaPLS wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:46 am
Sadly both "paid indicators" dont seem to work (BoxChart MT4 and Market Maker), I cant put them on my charts, nothing happens with them.
He is bringing tons of Garbage from other sites and including from some Group buy sites to make business here, He is happy from $19 per month fees which is collecting from you And he know that he is sharing scrap repainting indicators which is totally useless, even he can't make money out of it, Be aware Guys. [/color
See these all repainting Garbage >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295400546#p1295400546[/size]

Yashvi Suvarna wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:29 am
PumbaPLS wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:46 am
Sadly both "paid indicators" dont seem to work (BoxChart MT4 and Market Maker), I cant put them on my charts, nothing happens with them.
He is bringing tons of Garbage from other sites and including from some Group buy sites to make business here, He is happy from $19 per month fees which is collecting from you And he know that he is sharing scrap repainting indicators which is totally useless, even he can't make money out of it, Be aware Guys. [/color
See these all repainting Garbage >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295400546#p1295400546[/size]

I am totally fine with what he is giving to the people that have paid for it, if he is making money with it, good for him.

It wasn´t a lot for me and I am just curious on what he is finding and mixing together, I am not hoping to find the holy grail here.

I would still like to have indicators that are working though.

MagnifyRe: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM PART 2

PumbaPLS wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:54 am
Yashvi Suvarna wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:29 am

I am totally fine with what he is giving to the people that have paid for it, if he is making money with it, good for him.

It wasn´t a lot for me and I am just curious on what he is finding and mixing together, I am not hoping to find the holy grail here.

I would still like to have indicators that are working though.

If you are happy by downloading scrap and loading to your hard disc that's fine, But here the people looking for money making system and we need only 2 or 3 nrp indicators not 100, If you are making money from his system can you show the results like below
RUSSIAN.Screen Shot 01-31-20 at 08.14 AM.PNG

Yashvi Suvarna wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:55 pm
If you are happy by downloading scrap and loading to your hard disc that's fine, But here the people looking for money making system and we need only 2 or 3 nrp indicators not 100, If you are making money from his system can you show the results like below
haha.................... i wanna know why amdudus ask for 10 bucks before suddenly now $25 usd........................ more than double............................ :think: :think: :think:

Yashvi Suvarna wrote:
PumbaPLS wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:54 am

Revered post - flood evil aggression novice loser.
Maybe you hired someone? Or is it a product of her own spinal cord.
You have no idea how business is done and its never done that. And not going to do it.
With the structure of the psyche is impossible.
The money from the group is not constitute my income. And collect the money goes to purchase.
I'm 50 and I had a successful business before 40. This 216 jobs. This annual delivery
to the EU high quality food with all the unthinkable certificates and very strict terms. This turnover of 4 million dollars annually.
I do not need to work there daily. Controls it hired staff. He is satisfied with the pay and working conditions.
Another implementation of startups. Why sometimes disappear from the forum.
Now about Forex.
It interested me as a complex intellectual challenge. Theoretically it was possible to increase earnings in other business capital. It was originally.
I spent the start of theoretical training and found that in this area more lies and garbage than any other business. First, the inexperience, I took on many commercial programs, including those placed for free in various posts of this site.
Then realized that there is NO OTHER WAY THAN going through ALL the GARBAGE to FIND the ATOMS of TRUTH.
So get the gold and the amber, diamonds and uranium. The analogy with Forex is appropriate here.
All indicator Forex, free or paid –it really is mountains of garbage. And debris often comes from well-known programmers. BUT!!! SOMETIMES THERE ARE VERY TALENTED THINGS. IT IS STANDING IN ORDER TO DIG IN THE GARBAGE!
Now about the band. The man says bluntly about any scrap metal. as if unaware of the fact that changed the direction and quality of work. Many indicators modifierade.
Are better build systems. Many people are very much learned.
Many thanks for the work.
About the results. Let's try it . I your you your at the end of the week. If mine is better –you always leave the website.

moey_dw wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:19 pm
Yashvi Suvarna wrote:
haha.................... i wanna know why amdudus ask for 10 bucks before suddenly now $25 usd........................ more than double............................ :think: :think: :think:
This is caused by only one thing - payment to coders for updating indicators, which was not the case last year. Example below. The well-known very well-functioning indicator is modified for better perception. The encoder was supposed to complete it on January 28, and sent today. It will be sent to the members of the group. The coder also made a bonus, which the group members will also receive.
So much for hahaha. :)
01.png
1.png

1. Similar Topics

1. 1239 Replies
    2. Bandit Flash Forex Trading System

1 Replies 2770 Views

by MayaxatL, Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:24 pm in Trading Systems

1 Replies

Return to “Express Coding & Commercial Services”