Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Keeping it Simple...

Direction Identified on 30 min - Now we can trade smaller time frames in the same direction.

How hard is that?
Xard777

PS Before anyone asks, yes I have changed the template, make it easier on the eye.
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 9):
RobertPoznan, Skyold, Sadgebrowne, traderokey, stond, SWicak, Jedidiah, Erebøs_X, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:22 pm Keeping it Simple...

Direction Identified on 30 min - Now we can trade smaller time frames in the same direction.

How hard is that?
Xard777

PS Before anyone asks, yes I have changed the template, make it easier on the eye.

sorry xard but at this point we were buy from me

XARD: Yes, you could exit your SELL trade at the Arrow and re-enter your SELL trade at the next White Dot. For this TF the Direction is DOWN
Attachments
These users thanked the author braciola719 for the post:
StuartWong

xard777 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:22 pm Keeping it Simple...

How hard is that?
Xard777

Hello, XARD,

nice setup, thank you very much.
With your precise explanations, we can leave with a good basis and understand the strategy to take.
I participate with pleasure the strategy of the 2nd white point during the month of February and March.
On which unit of time is the best to go back in business.
I see that with M30 would be safer for a purchase or a sale.

Thank you, God bless you

Here is a 1 min chart (HK50) showing the BIAS Red Semafor Top followed by our two white Dots. We are interested in the 2nd White Dot where Price should stall and a reverse should take place giving us our continuation of the DOWN move off the Top Semafor.

If we look at Fibonacci Retracement from the Top Semafor to the 1st White Dot we see that PRICE retraces back over the 61.8% and stays below the 78.6 level, this is a perfect Gartley 222 and price should move on DOWN from here.

Someone posted mladen's smoothed average indy in an earlier post so I thought I would see how it looks on the setup.... Nice!
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 7):
jmonts, RobertPoznan, stond, SWicak, Jedidiah, Erebøs_X, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world