Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:11 am Template & Indicators for above Screenshot
Enjoy
All the best
Xard777
Hi Xard
thanks for your new template.
Can you insert the symbol editing function in the indicator "!!! - MT4 X-XARDFX-SYMBOL CHANGER"?

When I install another symbol changer, it is hidden under the panel background. This happens when I change TF.

stond

XARD: OOps! My Bad, Here you go...

francisfinley stimpy wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:54 am

do you mean the dot after dot but before the other dot therefore after the dot thats before the dot?
XARD: Correctomondo good buddy
it is not complicated, i attached pictures with explanations.

XARD: In this case scenario PRICE should go off the 2nd White DOT and move past the 1st White DOT, so don't come out too early.
But why trade currency for peanut Pip$ when you can use the same strategy on Indices for mega Pip$
Attachments

Hey Everyone that follows this thread,

Can we all try the 2nd White Dot strategy during the months of February & March (as a habit usually takes about two months to form).
Then can you please give feedback on this thread - That includes you too Francis

I.E. Has your account improved... say 30% week on week, or month on month.
Is there more consistency in your trading (profit wise).
What speed bumps if any have you encountered along the way.

And last but not least how best can we expand on this strategy and still keep it simple.

Best trades would probably be...
(remember to check the ADR/HiLo in the INFO PANEL for a guesstimate on expected performance}.

HK50
DOW JONES
GBPAUD
GBPNZD
DAX
GBPJPY
XAUUSD

Also what works best for you 30min/5min trading in the same direction or 15min/5min or 5min/1min etc...

Kudos to those that try it out and may your god of Pip$ shine down on you with a bounty beyond your measure.
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 9):
stond, RobertPoznan, traderokey, francisfinley stimpy, hannele, fadhayemustafa, Jedidiah, Erebøs_X, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world