Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

francisfinley stimpy wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:19 pm

this is still going on... and on... and on...

Its based on D1 and if you traded off it alone you will get panned - this continual question is totally missing the point of xards system.
You and everyone else continually asking this are trying to remove the context. For any of these indicators to present a number something has already happened think about that and what xard is presenting to you.

there are plenty of threads and google results on what bid/ratio it is and how its constructed.
what the hell happning on this forum? I asked several question in the last 2 weeks because I cant find it the answers (belive me I searched it), and instead of I get a constructive answer (this is why theese kind of forums are was born) I got indoctrination.

Why is this happening why you are not constructive?

Respect for xard for this system, but if someone not understand something why you cannot answer to the questions? I saw it in several post that the person who ask is a stupid in thi site. Why is this happening? We ask because we not understand. I assume those whoose doing this was born with all the knowledge what they have . Lucky guys.
These users thanked the author normannasty for the post (total 2):
jgxpro, Mechkad

Hi everyone,

My apologies for not being on the thread lately but I have been busy trading HK50 during the first couple of hours of opening in the Asia time and trading the Dow during the first couple of hours of it opening in the US time. In between I catch up on sleep.

I know a lot of people like to trade the 4hrs charts but that tends to involve carry trades that I try to stay away from as sooner or later you end up getting caught in some kind of backlash that will be devastating for your account.

Most traders will opt for 1hr trading and very few will look at 1min but I would like to point out that if you make 100 pips on one trade then you have some leeway with your next trade and so on. If we can identify when the market moves then we can close in on potential trades with a high success rate.

Take a look at today's trades during the first couple of hours of the Dow opening bell - marked with an orange box - there was in excess of +500 Pip$ in trades after price had crossed the trend line on the 1min. OK, I am not saying that you will go out and make all these trades each and every day, but the potential to gleam a couple of hundred Pip$ during the first couple of hours of the opening bell is possible. The plus side is that you are in and out of your positions inside two hours - no risk of a carry trade which means you get to sleep like a baby, rested and ready for the next day's trading.

One other thing, watch closely the green/red Semafors for BIAS CHANGE - expect PRICE TO HOLD at the 2nd white Dot off these green/red Semafors followed by a MASSIVE move off the 2nd white Dot (usually towards the next green/red Semafor. This strategy applies to ALL time frames but plays out much quicker on the smaller TFs. - sorry for the rush job with the graphics but my dinner is ready.

IF YOU WANT TO BE 100% SUCCESSFUL WITH YOUR TRADING THEN SIMPLY TRADE OFF THE 2ND WHITE DOT

I am showing you the Dow chart as I know a lot of you do not want to be getting up for the HK50 (which by the way made way above in Pip$ than the Dow did today). Still, here is the chart - go figure.
All the best
Xard

PS As a rule I tend to have 30min & 5min charts open during my trading hrs but with this setup we are pleasantly surprised with the 1min.
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 13):
vvFish, traderokey, kvak, jcorp01, jmonts, jgxpro, Narkarn, hannele, fadhayemustafa, SWicak, Jedidiah, Erebøs_X, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Template & Indicators for above Screenshot
Enjoy
All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 18):
Jimmy, Oswald, markw118, kvak, twix, RobertPoznan, stond, vvFish, Skyold, DTRCT, jgxpro, Narkarn, hannele, SWicak, charli, fadhayemustafa, Jedidiah, StuartWong

Hello Xard,
First of all thank you for all you're giving to the community.
You recommend getting into a trade after the second appears.
Since those dots can still repaints, how do you handle it?
I mean , you can see the second dot appears, and then as example you enter a trade with a stop a little above the dot. I still can repaint as hte market go againt you & hit your stop. I want to ask how do you know, or what do you look for when the second dot appears to have the most probability of not getting a repaint?
Thank you.

XARD: Once the 2nd White Dot appears after the Semafor - WAIT for price to cross the Trend line and the candle to change colour
These users thanked the author Oswald for the post (total 4):
traderokey, jgxpro, Erebøs_X, StuartWong

Oswald wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:53 am Hello Xard,
First of all thank you for all you're giving to the community.
You recommend getting into a trade after the second appears.
Since those dots can still repaints, how do you handle it?
I mean , you can see the second dot appears, and then as example you enter a trade with a stop a little above the dot. I still can repaint as hte market go againt you & hit your stop. I want to ask how do you know, or what do you look for when the second dot appears to have the most probability of not getting a repaint?
Thank you.

XARD: Once the 2nd White Dot appears after the Semafor - WAIT for price to cross the Trend line and the candle to change colour
THANK YOU
These users thanked the author Oswald for the post:
traderokey

Re BIDRATIO

The BidRatio represents the percentage move of the daily High Low as shown on your daily candle.
At a glance you can see where price is in comparison to the daily candle.
Hope this clears up the BidRatio conundrum

All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 3):
traderokey, Jedidiah, StuartWong

And this is why I switched from currencies to indices...
Xard777

PS The yellow line on the 5min chart represents where the 2nd White Dot would show on the 1min chart.
The best move is generated from the 2nd White Dot towards the next Green/Red Semafor.
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 8):
Feast, stond, traderokey, hannele, SWicak, fadhayemustafa, Jedidiah, Erebøs_X

xard777 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:26 pm And this is why I switched from currencies to indices...
Xard777

PS The yellow line on the 5min chart represents where the 2nd White Dot would show on the 1min chart.
The best move is generated from the 2nd White Dot towards the next Green/Red Semafor.
You mean that you view the 1 minute chart and the 5 minute chart and when the 1 minute show white dot you enter the trade?
I'm asking because the picture shows the 30 minutes chart and the 5 minutes chart.

XARD: Yes, I view the 1min and trade the 1min chart - however, it is easier to look at the 5min chart after the 1min has made the 2nd White Dot and follow the 5min.
Anyway, here is the 1min chart showing the 2nd White Dot with trading direction towards the next Green/Red Semafor for your perusal.

You are not limited to trading the 1min 2nd White Dot, you can trade off the 5min, the 15min, the 30min or off the 1hr 2nd White Dot towards the next Green/Red Semafor.
The larger the time frame, the longer you have to wait for it to play out, so it kind of make sense to play the smaller time frames out while waiting for the larger timeframe to run it's course.

Also, ask yourself how many Pip$ would I be happy with each day? A lot of traders would be more than happy with 100Pip$. Well, here is that 100 Pip$ as two trades of 50 Pip$ each with ample pips being left on the table and they are done on 1min trades that the majority of traders would not even recognise as even being trades from their 4hr and 1hr viewpoints.
On the 1min this morning HK had over +700 Pip$ after the cross of the trend line, the DOW had over +400 Pip$ - so making our target of 100 Pip$ is more than sustainable at best.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author normannasty for the post (total 7):
Skyold, traderokey, xGFund, fadhayemustafa, SWicak, Erebøs_X, StuartWong