NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Amunra5 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:11 pm
Can someone fix the arrows/circle pls? is it a tf bug?
it goes off sometimes and comes back, like christmas lights.
wait for one minute and watch it go away and come back

coder should have named it Hide&Seek_DeMarker
For some reason wasn't able to replicate the problem.

mrtools wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:29 am
Deez wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:34 pm
Hi MrTools, this indicator already has everything in it however i would like to know if you could possibly change the arrowing and alerting to when price crosses the line. Thanks as always for the help.
Try this one.
Hi MrTools, Thanks for the fast response, but what i'm actually looking for is the line to change color when price crosses it as in pic.
Capture.JPG

Hi Mrtools,

I´d like to ask if it´s possible for joint this two indicators on same window, only with the requested parameters. Also is possible to add arrows when the lines cross please ? and if it´s possible to be open code please.

Percent BB was made by you and other is open available.
Thanks in advance.

regards,
eggzactly

Chart
graphic.png
Parameters for Percent BB
percent bb.png
percent bb 2.png
Parameters for Tank ma
tank ma.png
tank ma 2.png
tank ma.mq4
(8.82 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
Percent BB (mtf + arrows).ex4
(44.55 KiB) Downloaded 94 times

Deez wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:53 am
mrtools wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:29 am

Try this one.
Hi MrTools, Thanks for the fast response, but what i'm actually looking for is the line to change color when price crosses it as in pic.
Posted the fixed version at the original post.Made it so everything changes when price crosses the ma.

mrtools wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:10 am
Deez wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:53 am

Posted the fixed version at the original post.Made it so everything changes when price crosses the ma.
Thanks mrtools...could you please add a link to this original post ?

eggzactly wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:57 am
Hi Mrtools,

I´d like to ask if it´s possible for joint this two indicators on same window, only with the requested parameters. Also is possible to add arrows when the lines cross please ? and if it´s possible to be open code please.

Thanks in advance.

regards,
eggzactly

Chart

graphic.png

percent bb.png

percent bb 2.png

Parameters for Tank ma

tank ma.png

tank ma 2.png
Not 100% sure but think it is possible, but the results would not be the same, because it would have to be ma's of percent bb.

mrtools wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:39 am
eggzactly wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:57 am
Hi Mrtools,

Thanks in advance.

regards,
eggzactly

Chart

graphic.png

percent bb.png

percent bb 2.png

Parameters for Tank ma

tank ma.png

tank ma 2.png
Not 100% sure but think it is possible, but the results would not be the same, because it would have to be ma's of percent bb.
Hi Mr Tools,

Thank you for your answer. Well the edge i noticed is the mix of this too indicators, moving averages of percent bb, may not be suitable.
thanks

mrtools wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:09 am
JJforex wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:44 pm
Hi Mrtools,

I found Trend - scalp(mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4 is repainting. When I was using it in H1 time frame, it firstly shows me a blue dot signal but after 1 hour the blue dot signal disappeared. Can you check it and see if you can make a non-repainting version of Trend - scalp? Thank you so much!

Thanks, should be fixed in this version.
I put this on my chart and it says to contact www.forex-station.com
any ideas what I am missing?
Thanks in advance.
Simon

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

117 Replies 16336 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

117 Replies
    2. 7 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”