Re: Identify This Indicator

Maxdmx wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:15 am Hi traders, please help me with this indicator,he has a YouTube channel and telegram by the name of ALPHA BINARY TEAM and he is selling this and it's called RAZER V2 INDICATOR,if anyone have an idea where I can find it.

Thanks in advance
If you are talking about a channel, then this is a TMA channel, there is a topic here and many modifications, if you are talking about arrows, then there are a lot of options, most likely this is a stop of the BB and its modifications

I can say 100% it recounts and repaints, I'm talking about the channel

search for the desired section with indicators viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8430755[/color]
These users thanked the author Antonio for the post:
Maxdmx
Volente Deo

Dear all
The indicators on the picture below seem very familiar to ones you have developed and shared here at this great forum... would you kindly be able to recognize what these indicators are and refer me links where we can find them on FS... I have been looking but unfortunately had no success so far.... thanks s lot
Attachments

Daim2574 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:44 am Dear all
The indicators on the picture below seem very familiar to ones you have developed and shared here at this great forum... would you kindly be able to recognize what these indicators are and refer me links where we can find them on FS... I have been looking but unfortunately had no success so far.... thanks s lot
Anyone recognizes the indicators to the bottom of the screenshot below?.... if they don’t repaint they would be very accurate to miss ...thanks
Attachments