Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: Forex Station Welcome Notice Board

simontw wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:46 pm Hello Everyone

I am Simon, new here though been in forex for a few years now.

I have primarily been a BBMA trader. Anyone interested let me know......

I tried everything from complicated price action strats to indis....I love indis and testing but BBMA still clearest to me.

Thanks for creating such a great forum.

Simon
Hey Simon, nice to meet you mate and thanks for joining us.

Hoping to see you on the forums more :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
simontw
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Navy8 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:55 pm Hi! I am based from AU and I have been into trading for a while. Just joined this forum in hoping to get better sense of trading styles and other parameters. Nice to meet all of you!
Welcome to the site Nav. Good to so more Aussie's joining :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

Hello everyone, been apart of this forum for about a month now but never posted on the welcome notice board so I figured it's appropriate to do so even if a month late.

I've been researching & trading forex for 5 years, never really had much success with live or demo until last year when a new forex MLM company released a new EA a.i. bot for MT4 that made me $11,000 in 3 months from a starting $4,000 account. The software required changes because it couldn't handle pairs going in one direction for too long as it was a hedged grid bot, so a couple thousand of us lost all our money & blew our accounts. I honestly wasn't that mad because I knew this was too good to be true & that I shouldn't be relying on automated methods without obtaining the skillset of trading manual first. I was impatient. That company is still around, but I canceled my membership.

Now I'm back to trading manually & have seen some success on demo account because of discovering & implementing VWAP & naked Volume POC levels (Daily mostly).

I Joined forex-station in hopes of finding good reliable entry & trend strength indicators to complement my VWAP & POC indi's.

Thank you for making this forum available & thank you jimmy for making that deep search post/thread because it was becoming frustrating not being able to search terms like POC, MFI, OBV, etc because search parameters must be 4 characters or more.

Anyways, Thanks again & wish everyone success in their endeavors.
These users thanked the author AnCapFX for the post:
Jimmy

gp66 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:31 pm Hi Y'all,

Just wanted to say hello from Texas and thank everyone for such a fantastic forum.

Best of luck to all in your trading endeavours,

Gary
Daniel wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:30 pm Hey i'm Daniel, I am new to this forum. Hoping to learn from u all.
Welcome to the family gents :)