Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

bilbao wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:28 pm
Inspired by the above post, I make WPR(1), RSI(2), and CCI(3) Overbought/Oversold signals.

When you see a bunch of green signals in the oversold area, get ready to go LONG.
Buy when you see the green Stochastic (4,3,1) signals.
Vice versa for SHORT.
When you see a bunch of red signals in the overbought area, get ready to go SHORT.
Sell when you see the red Stochastic (4,3,1) signals.

The Lime/Red line in the middle of the band is the Jurik Moving Average.
The Moving Average was smoothed by the Jurik algorithm.
The Bands around the Moving Average are very similar to the Bollinger Bands.
Watch for the breakout of the Squeeze.

For all of these time you want to buy from the bottom and sell from the top,
here's your chance.
-----------------
Signal arrow codes:
circle 1 = WPR(1)
circle 2 = RCI(2)
circle 3 = CCI(3)
circle 4 = Stochastic (4,3,1)
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 2):
Ogee, ratonchjes

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hi mrtools,

First, thank god I have found this wonderful site and thank god for all you do, mrtools. God bless you. I have been lurking around on this site and have a request for you sir.
Could you kindly add arrows and all available alerts to this indicator when blue or red line change its slope? Would be nice if it says "pair name" and "slope up or down" or "horizontal" in the alert.

Thank you!!

yount79 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:45 am Hi mrtools,

First, thank god I have found this wonderful site and thank god for all you do, mrtools. God bless you. I have been lurking around on this site and have a request for you sir.
Could you kindly add arrows and all available alerts to this indicator when blue or red line change its slope? Would be nice if it says "pair name" and "slope up or down" or "horizontal" in the alert.

Thank you!!

Capture.JPG
Would need the original source code, the version posted has been decompiled.

Moving AveragesRe: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:37 am

Would need the original source code, the version posted has been decompiled.
Mrtools... Actually I found a better indicator. Could you please add arrows and all alerts when 2 colored lines cross each other? If green crosses up with red, then "up arrow" and vice versa... Also on the alert message, "pairname, cross up" and vice versa...
I'm testing it on renko chart and it is a very good indi and doesn't seem to repaint at all...

Thank you X 10000

yount79 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:40 am

Mrtools... Actually I found a better indicator. Could you please add arrows and all alerts when 2 colored lines cross each other? If green crosses up with red, then "up arrow" and vice versa... Also on the alert message, "pairname, cross up" and vice versa...
I'm testing it on renko chart and it is a very good indi and doesn't seem to repaint at all...

Thank you X 10000

1.JPG
Sorry it's decompiled also.

Hi, Mr. Tools, please, can you add alert for this indicator.
It is a kind of channel indicator and I need alert when channel change level up or down.
Like : H1 upper channel change level ...
and for lower also : H1 lower channel change level...
And if there is any chance to make it MTF that will be great too.
Thank you in advance. Channel indicator : And color circle at picture is this indicator, Exhaust point.
I have receive message a member asking to share and here it is, happy to share it :)

CodeRe: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

naluvs01 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:28 pm Hi Mr.Tools, Mladen and Coders respectively,

I downloaded this indicator and it is great!! If possible, I would like an alert (mainly push notifications) added when the 2 lines cross. \

Thank you in advance for your coding skills!!!!!
mrtools,

alert sound on touch of two lines.
or fix the sound. it doesnt work on my end.
..can also add arrows/symbol on main chart.
These users thanked the author Amunra5 for the post:
simontw
fractals inside fractals